X58 and a Corsair AX1200i...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X58 and a Corsair AX1200i...

Should there be any compatibility problems with either of these two products??

We've bought our son a Corsair AX1200i PSU for his new PC and he's saying that he can't get it to turn on. The motherboard is a Bloodrage X58.. http://www.foxconnchannel.com/Produc...U=en-us0000430

Sadly as I'm miles away from him I can't test it or see what's happening but he's saying it's not working but the older PSU that he has (Coolermaster 650w - I don't remember the exact name/model of it) works fine...

Anything I could suggest to him to try other than the one stick of ram, basic system etc??

does psu work when you press test button on it?

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

It works fine with my Z97 board but for some reason he can't get it to work with his X58.. I can't tell if he's plugging in things right or if he's missed something or what

Comment

Working...
      X