Spec me a PSU!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheMadDutchDude View Post
    I've taken a real liking to the EVGA SuperNOVA G2 that I've got as a stop gap at the moment. It's a lovely unit.
    who's the OEM for those, EVGA seems to switch around a lot

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
    - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

Comment

Looks like the G1s are FSP and G2s are SuperFlower according to the amazing database of PSU OEM amazingness:

http://www.realhardtechx.com/index_a...s/Page2293.htm

Edit: and yeah they do seem to switch a lot. FSP, SuperFlower, Seasonics seem to be in all their 650W+ models, with less well known OEMs in their low-end PSUs.

Comment

that's a good page to have, and nice they supply it .... they sure do like to mix it around, they've got a seasonic based unit coming soon i see - wonder which platform it'll be based on, the M12II series is a little old now, i suspect the G series, perhaps a custom modular
        Last edited by Gunslinger; 17-11-14, 18:39.

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
        - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

Comment

Working...
        X