X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See if you can get credit.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

it will only be 30 ish and that's not enough to buy another psu, and I don't have the funds to add to it.
      I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional

Comment

If your old Hiper PSU is doing the job, put the 30 towards something else.
        ASUS Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @ 3.95 GHz | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 2x8GB @ 3333 MHz C14 | ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 OC | Samsung SM951 256GB NVMe + 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850w | be quiet! Pure Base 600 Tempered Glass | CM Masterkeys Pro L | Logitech G502 | Logitech G920 | ASUS ZenBook UX305F

Comment

When i had to rma a unit to corsair, i too had to pay for the shipping, however when i pointed out i would not mind so much if they had a uk drop centre, and it would be a lot fairer, they added in a free flash drive with the replacement unit, and at the time that covered about half of the postage cost

As for the CX range, yeah, i'd try hard to avoid them even the CS range would be a better option, the CS450M is probably the best right now, it seems to review well, and is considered by the reviewers as better quality than it's low positioning in their range

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
          - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

Comment

Had a 600CX V2 in the other half's pc... Today it won't turn on... Light on mobo, fans start to spin then give up etc... Warranty ran out September last year lol

Still, lasted longer than it's warranty so I guess that's a bonus
            Last edited by FunkY; 11-04-14, 21:12.
            Why did the chicken cross the road?
            To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

Working...
            X