X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phill
    replied
    I'm sure it'll be fine

I might be looking into a few more smaller PSU's myself, so I might be looking at the Corsairs!!

Leave a comment:

• Spaceboy
    replied
    The fact the rest of the kit is still working fine makes me think it's money well spent

As you say though, hopefully the new one will last a bit longer

Leave a comment:

• phill
    replied
    I'm sure it'll be fine Just a freak problem that's all

Leave a comment:

• TAZ007
    replied
    Well replacement has arrived and been fitted, let hope it last longer than the last one at least

Leave a comment:

• phill
    replied
    I would get two but the two won't fit in my case!! Lol

Besides a 1500w would be more efficient than the two AX1200's thst I already have

Leave a comment:

• TAZ007
    replied
    well i should get my replacement on tuesday, bigger? lol just get two

Leave a comment:

• phill
    replied
    I've had two 1200w pc power and cooling units go on me and a couple enermax iver tge yesrs but I will admit the two AX1200's I've got have been nothing but fantastic.

Things are just luck of the draw and the amount that these companies produce its sad but a couple bad ones do slip through...

I'd still buy the Cosair psus as personally theyare fantastic. I just wish they'd make a bigger 1500w unit...

Leave a comment:

• TAZ007
    replied
    Originally posted by k3vst3r View Post
    Can't fault corsair customer services, sure stuff can fail even best premium brands, it's how company deals with it afterwards
    I have to agree with that, and got that cover for up to seven years too, well worth the extra imo

Leave a comment:

• k3vst3r
    replied
    Can't fault corsair customer services, sure stuff can fail even best premium brands, it's how company deals with it afterwards

Leave a comment:

• TAZ007
    replied
    Originally posted by Terbinator View Post
    Don't most peoples PSUs that go pop get a better one back from Corsair?
    They have done if they have gone through the Corsair forum, plus free postage both ways, but i have sent mine back to Ebuyer, but yes had i gone thru the Corsair RMA service then i could well have got the 860i back, also worth noting, those that suffer with whining noise from your Corsair PSU, if you go to there forum and wait for the ramguy then he will make sure that when you get a replacement you wont get one back with the same problem, so it will be tested before it come back, have to say its worth a visit

Leave a comment:

• Terbinator
    replied
    Don't most peoples PSUs that go pop get a better one back from Corsair?

Leave a comment:

• TAZ007
    replied
    Well this is my first hardware failure and the thing is i cant hold Corsair responsible, one would have to blame Seasonic, not all Corsair products are made by seasonic but the high end stuff seem to be, so i could say screw you corsair and then buy a XFX like i was going to, but hold on, they made by Seasonic too, was also going to get the Nxzt gold rate PSU but guess what, Seasonic make them too, everyone at some point has a bad experience, this was mine, i am slighty put off, but finger crossed the second one will live up to the reviews, plus 7 years of warranty is dam good and i still have my trusted old OCZ as back up

Leave a comment:

• Cosford
    replied
    Have built a total of 7 PC's with CX500's and 4 with CX430's in. One of the 500's went about 9 months down the line, but it's the only issues I've had with them.

Leave a comment:

• gavbon
    replied
    Had a HX650watt, was solid when i owned it

cx 430 and cx 500 both been stable

But saying that iv'e never had a faulty PSU

Leave a comment:

• Sarky
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaim View Post
    The CX Range or all Corsair PSU's ?
    The CX range. Not had any other experience with Corsair so it would be unfair to judge

Leave a comment:

Working...
X