Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

be quiet anyone had to RMA before, and know the process what they are like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• be quiet anyone had to RMA before, and know the process what they are like?

I recommended a build for a friend all from aria, and he has had this intermittent problem with his PC where during gaming the PC will just turn itself off. Well.... the screen goes black, the computer is totally unresponsive in any way but the fans are still spinning.

After doing about a million different software changes, new drivers, old drivers fresh install of windows disabling anti virus etc etc etc etc he asked if he could borrow and old PSU of mine, and I think it has solved the crashes.

Thing is, it may be hard to reproduce the fault with the psu as it sometimes worked fine for hours on end. and he has done many benchmarks, stress tests etc.

What are be quiet like with their returns? And is he going to struggle as the problem is so intermittent?
    GIVE PEAS A CHANCE

Hmmmm, ignore all of the above.

He has plugged his old psu back in, and now its working......

Odd.........
    GIVE PEAS A CHANCE

Comment

Well you did tell us to Be Quiet !!!
      posted by scrivz69
      I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
      i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

Working...
      X