Corsair PSU RMA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsair PSU RMA

Just have a problem with the Corsair PSU and I requested RMA and they said I have to pack it and send to Netherland, Just wonder do I need to pay for delivery or they have to pay it for me. And if I have to pay how much it would be?

Is it out of warranty then or after the first year?

Normally you have to pay and its about 14 - 22 depending on the standard of delivery.

I've successfully gotten a replacement from the place i bought one instead of RMAing as the PSU was only worth 45, kick up a fuss and quote the DSR, it mentions you shouldnt have to deal with the manufacturer, only the retailer.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

It 's over a year now, I got it from aria sell thread. How long it warranty for normally by corsair? Will corsair tell you first it's under warranty or not before we send it out?

Comment

So did you buy it at the trading post or new from aria? If its a corsair psu the warranty is probably at least 4-5 years
        Originally posted by jointhedotz
        I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

I just got from the thread which is 3 years warranty. Now what I need to do just send it to the manufacturer where is in Netherland.

Comment

Working...
          X