• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watercooled View Post
    enermax seasonic corsair

where is hiper ?

Hiper went bust years ago.

Rawz, if you are slimming down your range, will you be doing deals on existing stocks ?
    Running the London Marathon 2014 for MS-UK, need to raise 2000, please support my bid by texting LZAZ76 plus ?amount? to 70070 ! ... Or via https://www.justgiving.com/luke-zasikowski

Comment

Imo it shouldn't b a case of which brand is best. All brands have good and bad units.
      I think it wud b good to stock some cheap and decent for budget builds, some good price vs performance for mid range builds, and some monstrous OTT for extreme builds.

I don't pick because of brand, I pick due to my price range and the best performing in that range.

What if most people prefer corsair, antec and ocz, but silverstone for example come out with a psu that performs great and is cheaper than competitors.

I say just stock a variety and don't overcrowd 1 category. Eg there is like 5 or 6 500w - 600w psu just in the 40-50 range. Drop 2 of them, and have just 1 for each wattage maybe. There is a 500w ocz Sxs 2 and 500w corsair cx500 and a 550w CM gx550 that r within like a fiver of eachother. Is that really needed? Just keep the best of the 3 because their price r so close.

No doubt somebody will disagree with me, but Thats just my opinion anyway .

Comment

corsair, enermax, nzxt
        5GHZ!

we are one.

Comment

XFX - Well priced quality units; look the part and run the part - would love to see these back in (650W XXX and 750/850 BE)

BeQuiet - Heard good stuff about these guys and would quite like to see them stocked.

OCZ - Although not the best units out there, they are cheap however still retain a high level of quality.

Comment

For me it's

Corsair- Great
            Seasonic- Great but a bit expensive
            XFX Modular- 650w/750/850 versions were excellent priced, get these back in RawZ
            Last edited by Zaim; 30-12-10, 16:07.
            CPU:Intel I7 3770K 5GHZ |CPU Cooler:Noctua NH D14|RAM:16GB Corsair Vengeance White LP|MB:Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3|GPU:Asus GTX 980 Strix OC|PSU: Corsair AX 750|HDD:2x Corsair 240GB Force GS| 2X WD 2TB Red|Sound Card:Asus Xonar HDAV|Speakers:Sony STR-DN850+Yamaha Speakers+Tannoy TS2.10|Mouse/Keyboard:Corsair K95/M95|Case:Corsair 500R|

Comment

Antec
              Be Quiet
              OCZ

Comment

Originally posted by watercooled View Post
                enermax seasonic corsair
                This. Hiper had some real issues with unit a few years ago. Hardly reliable.

CPU Cooler Round up

Comment

seasonic!

its gotta be seasonic, although they are a little expensive, aria are selling the 650w for 105 which is damn cheap compared to other places!

Comment

Corsair, Antec and Seasonic for me.

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.

15 2500k | H60 Cooler | 8GB RAM | GTX 660 Direct CU II OC

Comment

Corsair HX, TX and VX
                      Enermax
                      Seasonic

Comment

corsair seasonic and enermax i went with.

the corsair GS series has been getting some amazing reviews.

personally im gonna be sticking with seasonic psus,

i have a thing for the exotic but tbh i dont really want to have to sell a kidney to afford them esp without a decent UK RMA/warrantee service.

Comment

Corsair and coolermaster haven't gone wrong for me yet.

Currently RMA'ing a OCZ PSU
                          Gaming Rig:
                          MNR 1.2 i7 920 @ 4.0ghz, 6gb Corsair 2000mhz, Asus R2E, 2 x ATI 4870, Intel x25 80gb SSD.
                          Work laptop:
                          Samsung RF710. i7 720QM, 6gb, GT 330m, Corsair C300 128gb SSD, 500gb hdd, 17" screen.

Comment

at least you CAN rma it...

Comment

OCZ, Corsair and Antec.

OCZ are underrated IMO
                              I HAVE a computer. I have a thing for cats.
                              Introducing, picard

Comment

I like Corsair, OCZ and XFX PSU's.

Good products for a reasonable price
                                Fractal Designs Define XL; Intel i5 2500k; Antec Kuhler 920; 16GB Kingston HyperX 1600Mhz RAM; XFX HD5850;
                                Corsair TX750M PSU; ASRock z68 Extreme4 Gen3; Kingston HyperX 120GB SSD; Intel 320 120GB SSD; 2 x Samsung 1TB
                                & Loving it

Comment

Working...
                                X