Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my new Kingston flash drive on drugs?

i

Comment

• Originally posted by marsey99 View Post
      quick mess last night to see if it worked

That's as fast if not a bit faster than one of my GTX 580's Isn't it funny how tech moves so quickly....

Comment

• it is indeed dude.

part of the reason why i said a while back i was never buying the high end cards again....

tell you what tho dude there is more left in that 750ti too, i stopped clocking as it was getting bored, it just did not crash.

that was +200 core +300 ram but what that means real world i have no idea as nvidia make the clocks up on the fly these days :/

but dam that card is tiny!!!!!like pcie slot tiny!!!!
        "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
        Plato

Comment

• They are great little cards mate Partly the reason I went after these 280X's like I said for the money they are brilliant... Well when they work...

I would like to test them across these three 1080P screens but I can't do that until my active adapter gets here.. Such a pain in the **** that is.....

Comment

• MSI Z77A-G43 , i7 3770K@4.5Ghz, Noctua NH-D14, ASUS R9 290x DirectCU II, 4x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport, 120gb Crucial M4, 240gb Crucial MX500, 500gb Seagate Barracuda, 2Tb Seagate Barracuda, NZXT H440, Corsair RM 850W Gold PSU

Comment

• Some nice scores going up here

Just managed to get a couple trial runs in with my spare 3820 rig and the 4770k that I have for my step son..

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/9092716

I've not uploaded the other, but got around P10900 or so with a 4770K @ 4.4Ghz with a 280X @ 1030-1500... It's not running to badly

Comment

• Once iv got rid of all the damm work I have right now i'll try a run with the graphics overclocked, kept crashing me out yesterday so I gave up but i'm fairly certain it can put out a fair bit more power. Just for funnies I may even run it on a old legacy rig next week as well haha
                MSI Z77A-G43 , i7 3770K@4.5Ghz, Noctua NH-D14, ASUS R9 290x DirectCU II, 4x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport, 120gb Crucial M4, 240gb Crucial MX500, 500gb Seagate Barracuda, 2Tb Seagate Barracuda, NZXT H440, Corsair RM 850W Gold PSU

Comment

• Well managed to get the MSI cards working again in Crossfire.. Swapped the cards around in the slots and I think I might have a slightly dodgy second slot or something as it never seems to detect it straight away but put it in the first and third slots and it's fine.. Weird... Anyways, back up to just under 19000 in performance with 3D Mark 11.. Rather pleased http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/9117038

Comment

• my poor old computer http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/9342933
                    can't wait for the new rig to arrive

Rig spec soon to come...

Comment

• Nout wrong with that

Comment

• i would agree, for the hardware that score is good imo
                        "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                        Plato

Comment

• http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/9347762

8350 @ 4.7 (242 x 19.5) 2900 HT Link / 2420 CPU NB, Ram @ 2258 10-10-10-27

2x 280x 1170/1700
                          Last edited by Alfizzle; 28-01-15, 19:12.

Comment

• Rather nice there sir

Comment

Working...
                            X