X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD Repair Kits

Hi All,

I have Kids.. enough said......

Anyone any experience of CD repair kits for scratches? any recommendations?

TIA. R.
    FILM QUIZ!!!!? Name the film from the quote!!
    "Right. Better clench up, Legolas"

t-cut scratch repair

just dont use too much
    "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
    Plato

Comment

Brasso works as well.
      A temporary fix: wash with tepid water with a drop of washing up liquid, then lightly wipe with a cloth and baby oil. Try to work it perpendicular to scratches.
      I've not failed. I've just found 10.000 ways that don't work!
      Dave Burnett

Comment

I've used toothpaste rub in a circular motion with success. But it really depends on how deep and which direction the scratch us in. Also music has a better chance then data ****. Oh make sure to make of the CD if you get it workinf

Comment

Tried lots of methods in the past including the toothpaste method, nothing has ever worked. I always used to have to get Toys R Us to repair them (games, when they used to do disc repair) but since then, I've had to buy another copy.
          2500k @ Stock | EVGA GTX970 SC | 8GB Corsair LP @ 1600mhz| Noctua NH-D14 | Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3 | Corsair TX850 v2 | Coolermaster HAF X | 27" BenQ GW2765HT @ 2560x1440

Add me on Steam: themanhunt1234

Comment

nothing will fix them forever, i have had success in the short term with hairspray but the car scratch repair kits seem to last longer than anything.
            "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
            Plato

Comment

I forgot to mentioned, I have SkipDr Disc repair. Don't bother, its no better then other methods.

Comment

Working...
              X