Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

blu ray playback any better?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Is there a step by step guide to doing it and would I be able to separate out the episodes? I was using another program that's very old now, but ripped it very well, one click and it was done!!

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by phill View Post
      Is there a step by step guide to doing it and would I be able to separate out the episodes? I was using another program that's very old now, but ripped it very well, one click and it was done!!
      Rip with make mkv to give you a bunch of mkv files. Set handbrake to 23.xxxx fps mkv and point it at the files to get much smaller mkvs.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Clockwise View Post
        Rip with make mkv to give you a bunch of mkv files. Set handbrake to 23.xxxx fps mkv and point it at the files to get much smaller mkvs.
        I think Handbrake even has an option to maintain source frame-rate.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Terbinator View Post
          I think Handbrake even has an option to maintain source frame-rate.
          I always set it lower, my projector is 24fps so not much need for huge fps(like lotr was 375fps lol).

          Comment


          • #65
            Are these programs free to download guys?

            Comment


            • #66
              http://makemkv.com/
              http://handbrake.fr/

              Comment


              • #67
                Thank you for that

                Comment

                Working...
                X