PHOTO EDITING BUILD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi again

It is coolmaster,it was a good deal,good reviews so i just bought it,to be honest didnt really want to spend a lot on it incase it wasnt a psu problem..Having said that I had another crash today trying to export with lightroom,so I am not sure why it was,also Radeon drivers updated again yesterday,so I dont think it is a driver issue.I dont know how to check the temperatures but I will check google and find out. When I was installing the PSU in i realised 2 of my rams are ( 2x4gb) 1600mhz,and 2 of them are 1333mhz,would that cause any trouble?

Comment

it might if you have timing/speeds which both are not able to do. but i thought i read you did a ramtest and they passed?

run them at the speed of the slowest with timings 1 higher than rated. so if the 1333 is cl7 run them at 8 or what ever they are.

hwmon is a great free app for temp monitoring.

https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html
      "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
      Plato

Comment

use realtemp, much simpler and just gives core temps. Will help to give you a quick indication if things are getting really hot when you go to export.

https://www.techpowerup.com/download...rup-real-temp/

Originally posted by coiler
        He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
        Originally posted by BigIan88
        turn off that sexy nonsense
        Originally posted by Salad Soup
        turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

Please, for the love of God, do not try to overclock the 8350 on that motherboard. You'll be frying it in no time at all.
          ASUS Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @ 3.95 GHz | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 2x8GB @ 3333 MHz C14 | ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 OC | Samsung SM951 256GB NVMe + 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850w | be quiet! Pure Base 600 Tempered Glass | CM Masterkeys Pro L | Logitech G502 | Logitech G920 | ASUS ZenBook UX305F

Comment

Working...
          X