No announcement yet.

PHOTO EDITING BUILD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of reviews of that particular (BenQ GW2765HT) monitor do suggest it has pretty good colour reproduction though.

And yeah your amazon link will probably get removed
    Originally posted by coiler
    He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
    Originally posted by BigIan88
    turn off that sexy nonsense
    Originally posted by Salad Soup
    turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

The key for this would be colour reproduction and accuracy, i'd look around the interwebz for colour charts and graphs to show you how good (or bad) it actually is.

Reviews looks good though - http://www.trustedreviews.com/benq-gw2765-review
      i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

do you guys not rate the closed loop coolers

https://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Comp...+Cooling/Water

I run the H100i and its silent
        posted by scrivz69
        I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
        i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

Originally posted by joker3327 View Post
          do you guys not rate the closed loop coolers

https://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Comp...+Cooling/Water

I run the H100i and its silent
          In a word... No

They don't perform any better than air coolers, and the pumps are just one more part to fail.
          The fans that come with them are fairly noisy, and eventually the pumps start to grind.
          turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

Its a bit overkill for a CPU that either wont be overclocked or not overclocked much, a nice 40 air cooler would do the job nicely
            i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Well I bought the cooler and the monitor It will be a big task to install the cooler,hope i dont make a mess of it. You are all an amazing help,I really dont know how to thank you all.

Comment

If I remember them correctly, AMD coolers are fairly straightforward to attach.

There'll be instructions with the cooler, but I think there's just two clips that you need to lock into place.

Comment

Hi again guys,sorry for bothering you all again.While i bought the CPU cooler I bought couple of case fans as well,but i had to change places of my HDDs,and while i was trying to swap the places I accidentally broke one of the Sata3 sockets,I plugged the HDD to Sata2 socket and it is working but would this cause any problem?Shall i change my motherboard for this?

Comment

How many drives do you have?

Broke the socket on what? HDD or motherboard?

If it is the MB and you have spare sockets, I'd stick with the board.

If this is the GA-78LMT USB3 from the first message, I see only Sata 2 ports.

Win 10 Pro 64-bit + Asus Z-170-K + Intel i5-6500 + 512GB Samsung M.2 PCI-e SSD + 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Memory
                    Win 10 Pro 64-bit + Asus M5A88-M EVO + AMD Phenom II X6 + 8GB Corsair XMS3 1600 + Radeon HD 6450
                    Win 10 Home 32-bit + Asus M2N-SLI DeLuxe + AMD Athlon 64 X2, Dual Core 5400 + 4.0 GB Memory + NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT

Comment

Hi

Sorry yes I broke the one on the left bottom corner,on the motherboard,I guess while I was pulling the motherboard out it caught the plastic.As much as i would like to think i m good at these kind of thing,I guess i m not

Comment

As long as you didn't damage the electronic tracks you should be fine. They are all Sata 2.

It is not difficult to break those things. Especially when you are fiddling around inside a case that looks like a rat's nest of wires. I always try to leave the MB cables in place and move the other end to where I want it.

Just be careful to tell the BIOS which drive to boot from. Swapping Sata ports can throw the BIOS into confusion.
                        Win 10 Pro 64-bit + Asus Z-170-K + Intel i5-6500 + 512GB Samsung M.2 PCI-e SSD + 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Memory
                        Win 10 Pro 64-bit + Asus M5A88-M EVO + AMD Phenom II X6 + 8GB Corsair XMS3 1600 + Radeon HD 6450
                        Win 10 Home 32-bit + Asus M2N-SLI DeLuxe + AMD Athlon 64 X2, Dual Core 5400 + 4.0 GB Memory + NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT

Comment

I broke a SATA port on a mobo years ago replacing a drive, and my friend is still using that PC today without any problems - it should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by omega View Post
                            I broke a SATA port on a mobo years ago ....
                            Like I said, stuff happens. We've all been there.

It is worse when you break the SATA connector on a drive. When I achieved that feat, I found that the best way to use the drive was in a docking station. Less chance for the connector to work loose.

Comment

Just wondering, were you actually removing the motherboard from the case? Or just removing the SATA cable from the motherboard?

Comment

Hi guys,sorry I have been away for a while,just wanted to thank you for all the help.You all have been amazing. I am having a little trouble recently though,my computer keeps crashing almost everytime I use lightroom CC or photoshop CC,I tried everything,updated the drivers,even did a clean windows 10 install but nothing worked.I thought maybe I change some parts,update my motherboard,graphics and rams,I will add my built below,it would be amazing if you guys could advice me with new motherboard,gpu,ram and if you think my PSU isnt good enough a new PSU too.I dont have much budget,something between 200,and maybe I could push just a little bit more.I am so sorry for taking up your time again,any advice is appreciated.

Motherboard: GA-78LMT USB3
                                Processor: AMD FX 8350 4000mhz
                                Graphics Card: AMD radeon 7850 2048mb GDDR5
                                Ram: 16gb
                                Hardrive: 1 x 250gb SSD 2 x 2TB HDD
                                Operating System: Windows 10
                                Power Supply: Corsair Cx 430
                                Last edited by Sarahlou; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X