Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This pre built system okay?

Hey was looking at this system:
    https://www.aria.co.uk/Systems/Gaming+Range/Next+Day+Gaming+PCs/Gladiator+i5-3570K+Unlocked+Ivy+Bridge+Quad-Core+Next+Day+Gaming+PC+?productId=52485

On the brink of buying this, worth getting or build one myself.
    Need answer ASAP thanks

Looks good to me, it's pretty much what I'd suggest as a system to build yourself anyway
    Corsair 600T | Asus Sabertooth Z77 ATX | Intel i5-3570k | Corsair H100i | Corsair Vengeance LP Black 16GB | EVGA GTX670 2GB | Mushkin Chronos 240GB

Comment

Seconded, spot on components there for a "bang for buck" gaming rig

cpu is the gaming cpu of choice
      7850 2gb is a superb mid-range card, and the 2gb vram is excellent at this price point
      SSD is always good, nice size too (I'm still running a 60gb), and crucial's are very good indeed.
      Mobo has everything you need...

All round a very good balanced system
      --
      Fractal R4 (shhh!) 3570k, z77x-d3h, 16gb, R9-270X, 240gb SSD, 2tb mirror w/ 60gb cache drive

Comment

The only thing I was holding back on is would it be cheaper to buy the parts seperately and build it myself?

Comment

Originally posted by Giantmage View Post
          The only thing I was holding back on is would it be cheaper to buy the parts seperately and build it myself?
          one way to find out
          --
          Fractal R4 (shhh!) 3570k, z77x-d3h, 16gb, R9-270X, 240gb SSD, 2tb mirror w/ 60gb cache drive

Comment

That is not bad
            https://www.aria.co.uk/myAria/Wish+L...ublic&listId=5

Missed some things off like the opitcal card and sound but its around 700- 740 for parts, so I think the 20 extra for having it next day and build is just awesome

Comment

wishlist fail

But yeah, 20 to have it built for you and shipped next day? Be rude not to
              --

Comment

769.87, inc delivery, what a bargain

Thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
                X