Gaming rig for DOTA 2 need help :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming rig for DOTA 2 need help :)

Hey guys, haven't been in touch with aria for a while now, just wondering if https://www.aria.co.uk/Systems/Gamin...roductId=53184 is a gd choice for gaming ?

I mostly play dota 2, sleeping dogs and COD and want it to be smooth. I am playing them at low settings on my current pc but want to play on Ultra with my new pc. Any help would be appreciated and also i dont know how to build PC so i prefer buying ready made ones unless aria can put them together for me. CHEERS. My budget would be 550 Max including the OS

imo that system would be let down by the gpu, especially for "ultra" settings.

Aria can build for you, but charge 50 + Vat for the privilege I believe which is a fair chunk of your budget unfortunately.
    This is the sort of build you should be aiming for, but comes to just over 500 including o/s and dvd drive : https://www.aria.co.uk/WishList/IPjsus2T1oRny3i5UFqnNw,,

Once you add on the build cost that may put it out of your budget.
    --
    Fractal R4 (shhh!) 3570k, z77x-d3h, 16gb, R9-270X, 240gb SSD, 2tb mirror w/ 60gb cache drive

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceboy View Post
      imo that system would be let down by the gpu, especially for "ultra" settings.

Aria can build for you, but charge 50 + Vat for the privilege I believe which is a fair chunk of your budget unfortunately.
      This is the sort of build you should be aiming for, but comes to just over 500 including o/s and dvd drive : https://www.aria.co.uk/WishList/IPjsus2T1oRny3i5UFqnNw,,

Once you add on the build cost that may put it out of your budget.

But i want free next day delivery . Anyway thx for your help, can i really play games such as sleeping dogs in ultra settings with the amd 7850 ? or would it be possible to swap the 7750 on the ready made system i posted earlier with the one u have suggested ?
      Last edited by examsvintage; 23-11-12, 12:37.

Comment

If you want to swap parts you'll need to give Aria a call. I believe the swap is free so long as you pay the difference... not sure how this would affect next-day though

Think you're on to something there though tbh, give Aria a call, ask if you can get that system but swap the GPU for the 7850 (1gb version is cheaper, 2gb better but more expensive), and still get next day

Oh and don't forget Win7
        --
        Fractal R4 (shhh!) 3570k, z77x-d3h, 16gb, R9-270X, 240gb SSD, 2tb mirror w/ 60gb cache drive

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceboy View Post
          If you want to swap parts you'll need to give Aria a call. I believe the swap is free so long as you pay the difference... not sure how this would affect next-day though

Think you're on to something there though tbh, give Aria a call, ask if you can get that system but swap the GPU for the 7850 (1gb version is cheaper, 2gb better but more expensive), and still get next day

Oh and don't forget Win7
          Yes so my question is will the card u suggested work on the ready made system i gave ? coz i think u gave a preety high tech expensive card : P

Comment

should be fine imho, the 500W PSU should power that system with the 7850.

Aria Sales will be able to say definitively though
            --

Comment

Working...
            X