Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PC compatability

Hey guys, new around here

My mate compiled a wishlist of items for a new PC. He says they are all compatible but he told me to come over here and make sure.

https://www.aria.co.uk/WishList/bmFS...lMC986UhOeFg,,

Are they all compatible?

Cheers for any feedback

They are, however..

Price should be about the same, and the system will be much better
    Corsair 600T | Asus Sabertooth Z77 ATX | Intel i5-3570k | Corsair H100i | Corsair Vengeance LP Black 16GB | EVGA GTX670 2GB | Mushkin Chronos 240GB

Comment

+1 to the above, the system will be much better with no price increase.

Just about to recommend changing the PSU and CPU to the above, would have liked to suggest buying a Gigabyte Z77X-D3H but that would push the price up a bit more and its on pre-order.

Otherwise a great system.

Comment

i agree too

i assume you have an os, monitor keyboard etc as well as some sort of storage
        NEUTRON: i5 3570k, Asus z77 m-itx board, 760 Windforce 2GB (rev 2.0), CM 550W PSU, CM Hyper 212+ Cooler...All squeezed into a modded white Bitfenix Prodigy
        Laptop: Dell Inspiron 14z Ultrabook - i5 3317U, HD4000 Graphics, 32GB SSD mated with a 500GB HDD

Comment

Cheers for the replies guys. Going for those new recommended items now.

To Hails13, yes I have everything else thanks

Comment

You may even get a CX500 instead of the 600 if you want to save some .
            I got the CX600 running a 7970 Lightning (dual 8pins), and an i5-2500K all overclocked to near max, and plenty of juice left.

Comment

Working...
            X