Built new pc but USB ports die when windows dvd boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Built new pc but USB ports die when windows dvd boots

so I built new pc and when I put dvd to load windows once it finally loads to enable language sel
    ect etc the USB ports stop working so I canít use the keyboards wtf...any ideas cheers

Turn on legacy usb in bios

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by upgraderbf3 View Post
      so I built new pc and when I put dvd to load windows once it finally loads to enable language sel
      ect etc the USB ports stop working so I can�t use the keyboards wtf...any ideas cheers
      I had to use a ps2 keyboard to be able to sort mine

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

Had to use win10 got a copy, apparently win7 donít recognise new USB ports.

anyway new problem pc seems fine and boots up etc..but itís crashed a few times for not much reason. I booted up la noire and started game then left it 10min when I went back it had crashed I had to reboot. Then later I try open a few web pages again went unresponsive had to reboot and also another time which I canít recall scenario.

never had a build do this what could be the issue?

Comment

What are your temps like?
          Originally posted by coiler
          the trails is where life flows best
          Originally posted by coiler
          Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

Will check later today

Comment

Working...
            X