X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice idea!

Comment

Brilliant idea, I often have to supply screen shots/product codes when people ask for some ideas on what to buy and this solves the problem, makes it nice and easy. Great job

Comment

Very nice little feature. Here is one from me: Click Here

Comment

Would you be able to make a search-able database of builds? or an all build list?

I'm just think because over on the NT forum, we started to build a thread with different builds in at different price points and different needs. i figured this would work quite well for a similar sort of thing

Comment

This should make "Spec me" threads much easier now!

Comment

*has not read past the OP so apologies if I repeat a previous comment*

This very much reminds me of Amazon wish lists which can also be set to Private or Public. Many years ago when the defunct Special Reserve was trading, i remember when one of the forum members purchased something in another members wish list, as a gift to be sent to the other member.

I wonder if that'd take off here if it were possible!

Check out my latest Steam Workshop creations here

Comment

good work
                Liquid Ninja(WIP): Intel i7 5960X, 16GB Kingston Hyper-X Fury Black, ASUS X99 Deluxe, GTX980, SuperFlower Leadex 1200W, CM HAF Stacker, Custom Water cooling, Samsung SM951 512GB, WD Red 3TB x2 ASUS, Xonar Phoebus Solo, Logitech X-530, 3x Dell U2312HM

Comment

Thanks for the further feedback.

Would you be able to make a search-able database of builds? or an all build list?
                  That's a really good idea, however I think that once I've applied the initial fixes (show total price etc) which will happen "soon", we'll probably leave it to settle in for a while as there are a few other niggling issues I need to deal with first. It's definitely something we'll give thought to though, I can see how it would be useful.

This should make "Spec me" threads much easier now
                  Yeah that was my thought exactly. This should be useful for non-forum customers too, but having seen how often people cut-and-pasted screenshots of their shopping baskets into the 'spec me' threads this struck me as a really obvious improvement.

This very much reminds me of Amazon wish lists which can also be set to Private or Public. Many years ago when the defunct Special Reserve was trading, i remember when one of the forum members purchased something in another members wish list, as a gift to be sent to the other member.

I wonder if that'd take off here if it were possible!
                  Yeah that's another thing which occurred to me, and it's something we might do in the future. However it would need to be thought out carefully as it's a bit open to abuse (e.g. every time you want to buy something, you get a mate to make a wish list, buy it from there, and they get a free gift - could get a bit out of hand - or people could even create a second account to do the same thing). But something along those lines might happen eventually, indeed.

you just want us to buy you all those lovely components don't you
                  I can dream . I wish I could afford a system like that myself .

Comment

Great idea! Shame about my bank balance!
                    i7 3770K + Phanteks PH-TC14PE Black | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | 16GB Vengeance LP Arctic White | GTX670 4GB | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD | BeQuiet 850W PSU | Silverstone RV02-E White | Dell U3011 30" |

Comment

Good luck with that,the amount of heat chucked out by meaty graphics cards are phenomenal, the best you'd do it Micro-ATX

Comment

^wrong thread?

Main: Crucial C300 64GB | Phenom II 965 @ 4.0 | 8GB | MSI HD6870 | M4A89GTD USB3 | Xonar DS | VE278Q
                        Secondary: Fractal Core 1000 | x2 250 | GTX460 | 2GB | 760GM |
                        Server:
                        Server 2008 R2 | E6750 | 2GB | 1.5tb
                        Bikes: Zesty 314 2012 | Latitude 853 | Tarmac Elite 2012

Comment

No, Aaron moved the other post and left mine here .... -_-

Comment

sorry bud..

Must've been moving it as you posted, and you got left behind.. I'll leave it here for comedy value

Originally posted by coiler
                            Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Now that's handy !!! Thanks
                              posted by scrivz69
                              I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
                              i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

It's okay, I dont particually care :L

I was a bit 0_O when if saw it was gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X