This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Feature - Public Wish Lists

Just announcing a new feature on the aria website which will hopefully be useful to users of this forum.

In the past the aria website has always had 'Favourite Products' lists. The first change is that these have now been changed to 'Wish Lists' which I feel is a more obvious / self-explanatory name.

The more interesting change, which will hopefully be helpful to users of this forum, is that it is now possible to make these lists publicly available. Previously a 'Favourites' list was only available to it's owner, when logged into the aria website.

Now, if you view a wish list in the usual place in the 'My Aria' section of the website, you should see an additional option to 'Make Public'. If you click this the Wish List will become visible, and the URL on which it will be available will be shown.

Here's a little system I threw together as an example:

https://www.aria.co.uk/WishList/ROtx...3hMpNrS66h1Q,,

Hopefully this will be useful as an alternative to taking-uploading-linking screen shots as people do at present, and of course people can use it to spec up systems for friends/relatives etc., or put together systems for themselves and then post links to it here for review and suggestions.

Have fun. As always, feedback is welcome/appreciated.

Nice one Andy

Originally posted by coiler
    Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

great idea mate will be alot more usefull for reviews and suggestions
      Currently Do Not Have A Rig!

Comment

Good addition - perhaps change the pricing structure though as currently it displays the price for single Item X even when the quantity is 2+.

Comment

Is there any way to have a total at the bottom?

Comment

great idea

Comment

Nice work would agree with aaron, would be nice to have a totals thing. Also it might just be me but it takes a long time to load... other than that, brill stuff!
              Gaming :: Intel Core i7 5820K, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5, Gigabyte GTX1070, 16GB Crucial 2400MHz DDR4, Corsair H100, BlackGold BGT3620 DVB-T2, Dell U2410, Fractal Arc Midi R2, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB, WD Red 4TB, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Logitech X-230, Seasonic X-650, G900, G510s, 10 Pro x64
              Work :: Dell Precision M6800, Intel Core i7 4800MQ 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Crucial MX100 256GB, AMD FirePro M6100, 17" 1920x1080, 10 Pro x64

Comment

Good addition - perhaps change the pricing structure though as currently it displays the price for single Item X even when the quantity is 2+.
                Well spotted, thanks.

Is there any way to have a total at the bottom?
                Yeah should be doable. Of course in the meantime you can get the price by adding the lot to the shopping basket .

Comment

Awesome mate!
                  TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
                  Add my Origin: RawZ050

Comment

Great idea. I think this will be used loads on here.
                    Asus P5Q-E /Q6600 @3.6ghz/Water Loop On CPU/MSI 5850 Twin FrozrII/60GB M4/2Tb Samsung/Raven RV02W-EW/8Gb RAM/1200w PSU/27" AOC Monitor

Comment

From what I read here, some people might prefer "Lust After" lists rather than "Wish Lists". Or "Waiting for payday lists".
                      Win 10 Pro 64-bit + Asus Z-170-K + Intel i5-6500 + 512GB Samsung M.2 PCI-e SSD + 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Memory
                      Win 10 Pro 64-bit + Asus M5A88-M EVO + AMD Phenom II X6 + 8GB Corsair XMS3 1600 + Radeon HD 6450
                      Win 10 Home 32-bit + Asus M2N-SLI DeLuxe + AMD Athlon 64 X2, Dual Core 5400 + 4.0 GB Memory + NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT

Comment

We now need a 'can actually afford list'

Comment

Great idea, this should be used a lot

Originally posted by sneeker View Post
                          We now need a 'can actually afford list'
                          +1

Comment

Cool - that'll get used a lot in the "Spec me up" section
                            Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5.AMD FX8150 @3.5Ghz. 8Gb Mushkin Redline, MSI 7950 TFIII BE, 120Gb Mushkin Chronos + 256Gb Crucial M4 + 2x2Tb F3 Spinpoint Eco-Greens + 1x 3Tb Seagate. Antec 900 Watt PSU . Windows 10 Pro

Comment

you just want us to buy you all those lovely components don't you
                              That better skywalker?

Comment

Working...
                              X