Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM is restricted until you have made, i think, 5 posts - create a new thread in the "New Build Advice" section asking for advice, post all your requirements and and any components list you may already have, and you will soon be able to use the Private Message section of the forum.
    Last edited by Gunslinger; 16-03-15, 19:35.

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
    - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

Comment

Just updated this, all information should be current, any questions please ask
      Last edited by Gunslinger; 16-03-15, 19:39.

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
      - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

Comment

Please can you tell me what the cost including VAT is to build a system for me?

If I don't buy an OS from yourselves would you still be able to stress test the system after building it?

Comment

I think it's still 49+vat. And yes, they can stress test the system without you buying an os...

Originally posted by coiler
          Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by wah007 View Post
            Please can you tell me what the cost including VAT is to build a system for me?

If I don't buy an OS from yourselves would you still be able to stress test the system after building it?

49ex still, stress tested with temporary HDD

Feel free to pm across a shopping cart and i'll reply with a quote
            Originally posted by Aaron
            I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Sorry guys, I've not been on in ages so I've just seen your replies now. I should have set an email notification for this thread. Thanks for your replies @ Aaron and Coiler.

I'm thinking of getting a Ryzen system built so will send across my parts list after Ryzen and motherboard reviews are out.

Comment

@Coiler I sent you the parts list in the PM. Please could you get back to me regarding this, If it's not possible still please let me know.

Comment

Neil is on it at the moment, been manic with Ryzen sorry, should be with you in the hour.
                  Originally posted by Aaron
                  I want those sweet cherries

Comment

I thought so as Ryzen launch is today, no problem, just thought I had been forgotten that's all lol. Thank you sir

Comment

I had a pc built by Aria in 2011, still use, although some components upgraded..the wiring especially was superbly done, and was the number one reason I had it built.

But on to my question...I know the PCs come with 1 year warranty. Does Aria offer an extended warranty service at whatever price, or any suggestions for a third party supplier that does so at a competitive rate? I'm not alone when I say that for some reason electronics love going bonkers on you just AFTER the warranty period ends.

Comment

Working...
                      X