X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aria Custom PC build service - 49 + VAT

Hi guys,

Custom builds are available here at Aria.

Call in on 0161 2481611 to discuss your requirements or to place your order.

For 49 +VAT we will build to your specs/advise on specs, install operating system if purchased with system, and stress-test the system.

Average completion time is 3-7 working days from confirmation of details with sales team (subject to parts availability and build complexity)

Here's just some of the advantages of this service;
    • Completely custom parts selection, individual to your requirements/budget
    • System will be fully assembled and tested prior to shipping
    • Cable management will be done to a competent, decent tidy standard
    • You don't have to worry about D.O.A parts
    • Full compatibility will be confirmed when ordering, so no embarassing mis-orders will occur
    • Friendly helpful staff always on hand to assist in parts selection, and to advise
    • OS and Software installed during build process (provided such items are purchased at the same time from Aria)
    • BIOS updated to the latest revision so you don't have to worry about CPU compatibility

Steve
    Last edited by Gunslinger; 16-03-15, 19:24.

where exactly is this option to select on the retail site? Or you basically have to phone customer services to get this option?

Comment

Originally posted by Rhett View Post
      where exactly is this option to select on the retail site? Or you basically have to phone customer services to get this option?
      You have to phone the number provided in the OP so that you can submit the parts list for checking and final confirmation before processing payment
      Last edited by Gunslinger; 16-03-15, 17:05.
      ASUS Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @ 3.95 GHz | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 2x8GB @ 3333 MHz C14 | ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 OC | Samsung SM951 256GB NVMe + 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850w | be quiet! Pure Base 600 Tempered Glass | CM Masterkeys Pro L | Logitech G502 | Logitech G920 | ASUS ZenBook UX305F

Comment

does this mean that the pc as a whole will come with an aria warrantee or does the individual warrantee on parts come into effect?

Comment

Originally posted by I3R0K3N7FEET View Post
          does this mean that the pc as a whole will come with an aria warrantee or does the individual warrantee on parts come into effect?

The whole system is covered by a 1 year warranty provided by us.

Some of the individual components may also be covered by the manufacturer for longer than this though.
          Last edited by Gunslinger; 16-03-15, 17:02.
          i5 760 @ 4.01GHz, 4GB DDR3, Sapphire 6870, Soundblaster X-Fi

Comment

does that include descent cable management?
            Rig- i5 2500k +Spin Q / Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD4 / 8gb Patriot G 1600 / Crucial 128gb SSD & 1tb F3 / NZXT M59 / MSI Frozr Gtx470 SLI
            Hi-Fi/AV- 42" Toshiba Regza XV / Sony Blu-Ray / Asus Xonar DX / KEF q55.2's & 3 Eggs / Onkyo tx-sr508

Comment

Originally posted by slim01 View Post
              does that include descent cable management?
              Yep.

Comment

dam.... thats a service i do myself for some people, and i charge around the same price... my supplier is now the competetion!! haha
                Rig- i5 2500k +Spin Q / Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD4 / 8gb Patriot G 1600 / Crucial 128gb SSD & 1tb F3 / NZXT M59 / MSI Frozr Gtx470 SLI
                Hi-Fi/AV- 42" Toshiba Regza XV / Sony Blu-Ray / Asus Xonar DX / KEF q55.2's & 3 Eggs / Onkyo tx-sr508

Comment

This is wonderful, I have been looking all over the net for a UK custom PC builder at reasonable prices, I'm no good at both building or over-clocking a system, just good at using it once it is all put together. Expect a phone call soon as I've been budgeting for a high end system.

Just 2 quick questions:

1) Do you offer over clocking as part of the build service or perhaps at an extra charge? (I'm looking at a i7 980x at hopefully @4.2/4.5Ghz over clocked but I have never done any over clocking so no clue alas)
                  2) I have already been shopping around your store, will the superspecials/deals etc for components that are web only still hold up if I phone in to have my system build by an Aria engineer?

Look forward to your reply, thank you.
                  Last edited by Gunslinger; 18-03-15, 15:33.

Comment

This is wonderful, I have been looking all over the net for a UK custom PC builder at reasonable prices, I'm no good at both building or over-clocking a system, just good at using it once it is all put together. Expect a phone call soon as I've been budgeting for a high end system.

Just 2 quick questions:

1) Someone already mentioned it in the thread but I don't think an answer was given, do you offer over clocking as part of the build service or perhaps at an extra charge? (I'm looking at a i7 980x at hopefully @4.2/4.5Ghz over clocked but I have never done any over clocking so no clue alas)
                    2) I have already been shopping around your store, will the superspecials/deals etc for components that are web only still hold up if I phone in to have my system build by an Aria engineer?

Look forward to your reply, thank you.

That price includes any web super special priced items.

Overclocking will be an extra charge, unless your list of components contains one of the overclocked bundle deals.
                    Last edited by Gunslinger; 18-03-15, 17:50.
                    Originally posted by Aaron
                    I want those sweet cherries

Comment

ok so just to get things straight

This includes good cable management, but does it include Overclocking? if not how much more to get overclock?

also when you ship the machines out to customers will you also be shipping the boxes that the hardware came in originally (for individual warranty purposes) ?
                      i7 950 3.6Ghz|Asus P6X58D-E|6GB DDR 3 1600mhz Crucial XMS3|Saphire 6870|Crucial c300 64GB SSD|CM 690 II Advanced

Comment

Originally posted by Pain View Post
                        ok so just to get things straight

This includes good cable management, but does it include Overclocking? if not how much more to get overclock?

also when you ship the machines out to customers will you also be shipping the boxes that the hardware came in originally (for individual warranty purposes) ?
                        Overclocking is an extra charge, 49 + VAT Including full stability stress testing.

We don't normally ship the individual boxes to the customer, as original packaging isn't needed for warranty claims. I'm sure if you request that you would like all the boxes saved and sent to you with the system that it would be possible
                        Last edited by Gunslinger; 18-03-15, 17:54.

Comment

49 ex vat!! is that all!?! not worrying over faulty bits and troubleshooting with testing too. Su-bloomin'-perb.

Just short of 60 is cheap for piece of mind.

But does it include overclocking or is there an extra charge for that? If so, how much?

Also, regarding the overclocking, do you keep 'speedstep' enabled on Intel processors?

Thanks!
                          Last edited by Gunslinger; 16-03-15, 17:14.
                          Trolling trolling trolling, Rawhide

DESKTOP: Intel SB (SpaceBoy) 2500k | Asus P67 SaberSean TUF | 8gb Mushkin Copperhead RawzRam | Asus GTX 570 CU II "The Big Fatty"| Crucial C300 64gb Boot. 'Murfy' the F3 . 3 other hdds | Corsair H70 & 'Joshy' the 600T

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                            49 ex vat!! is that all!?! not worrying over faulty bits and troubleshooting with testing too. Su-bloomin'-perb.

Just short of 60 is cheap for piece of mind.

But does it include overclocking or is there an extra charge for that? If so, how much?

Also, regarding the overclocking, do you keep 'speedstep' enabled on Intel processors?

Thanks!
                            OC'ing is an extra 49 +VAT

Speedstep happens when OC'd as far as I know - no point going full tilt just to browse it out
                            Last edited by Gunslinger; 18-03-15, 17:58.
                            Originally posted by Aaron
                            I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Must admit 49 ex is a very good price, for build, and stress test, mite just order my next one insted of building it, what about delivery, will that be free.
                              Last edited by Gunslinger; 18-03-15, 17:14.

Comment

Working...
                              X