• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jello?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Strawberry View Post

do want
      Included in the office rent Current contention of the connection = 1

Top speed is just under Gb link, but none of the existing wiring or the current Juniper firewalls (backplane of 350Mbps) can push it through at the moment. That's the next upgrade.

Originally posted by Jackster View Post

Jello?
      You get to use that connection all day for browsing and emails? No, there's a surprise.

//edit - just ran one from the capped dev server - 3ms ping to beat
      Please see thread, here for how post reports are dealt with.
      Forum Guidelines here

Comment

you need to do a new speedtest once its running closer to 1Gbps lol
        Liquid Ninja(WIP): Intel i7 5960X, 16GB Kingston Hyper-X Fury Black, ASUS X99 Deluxe, GTX980, SuperFlower Leadex 1200W, CM HAF Stacker, Custom Water cooling, Samsung SM951 512GB, WD Red 3TB x2 ASUS, Xonar Phoebus Solo, Logitech X-530, 3x Dell U2312HM

Comment

I remember last time I did that, Speedtest threw a wobbly, if I open up the firewall and caps the browser crashes even though it tries to get a different file to the one it normally uses.

Just found a linux command line version - now with that I might be able to get the magic single digit result with a G not a M
          Please see thread, here for how post reports are dealt with.
          Forum Guidelines here

Comment

would be awesome if you do, the things i would do with a 1Gb down and up lol
            Liquid Ninja(WIP): Intel i7 5960X, 16GB Kingston Hyper-X Fury Black, ASUS X99 Deluxe, GTX980, SuperFlower Leadex 1200W, CM HAF Stacker, Custom Water cooling, Samsung SM951 512GB, WD Red 3TB x2 ASUS, Xonar Phoebus Solo, Logitech X-530, 3x Dell U2312HM

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Strawberry View Post
              would be awesome if you do, the things i would do with a 1Gb down and up lol

/me runs

Comment

2027741712.png

Got BT infinity today. Much better than the 4-5Mb/s I was getting before.
                i7 2600k | MSI GTX 580 Twin Frozr II

Comment

Mine sucks!

Project Antec 900

Comment

how can we add ourselves? i think the expiration date needs to be redone
                    -| Intel Core i5 750 @ 4Ghz | 2x4Gb Corsair Vengeance @ 1.6Ghz |-
                    -| MSi nVidia GTX460 "Cyclone" OC 1024Mb | Logitech X-540 5.1 | Asus Xonar D2X |-
                    -| Antec 1200 | 2x LG 22EA63 @ 3840x1080 | 2x 500Gb Samsung F3 RAID0 |-

Comment

• have you not got infinity 2 in your area?

can't wait till we get it at the end of september, bored of 6Mbps download speed :/

Comment

• i7 4770k-- msi GD65 Z87-- MSI GTX 1080 TI-- 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133 mhz--corsair H80i--intel 330 180GB-- Samsung 830 130GB-- Samsung Evo 850-- Corsair RM 750W-- Asus Xonar D2X-- Razor Deathadder-- Razor Black Widow ultimate-- Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II-- Corsair Air 540--LG 27EA63VP 27" LED IPS- Tegra note 7- Asus Vivotab me400.

Comment

• Just got FTTC from sky

not bad so far

Comment

• Got VDSL 3 weeks ago.

Comment

• Got virgin 100mb other week, some reason upload is much to be desired was expecting more around 10mb range.

i7 4770k / MSI Z87-GD65 GAMING / 8gb Corsair Pro Vengeance / MSI 7870 OC Edition / Corsair AX 750w PSU / Bitfenix Shinobi / 1tb Samsung Spinpoint f3 / Samsung 840 Pro series 128gb SSD

Comment

• Mine does, although got told today the upgrade to 120mb is gonna be beginning of next year now for my area
                                2007 - Thanks for many years of banter. Temporarily back for now..

Comment

Working...
                                X