This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by k3vst3r View Post
    I wish it was mine shamelessly stolen from another guy on different forum, he was asking for servers to test his 1 Gbps up/down fibre connection....do you believe he only pays 45 a month for it too
    I'm throwing money at my screen but nothing is happening

would love to get that connection so cheap.
    Liquid Ninja(WIP): Intel i7 5960X, 16GB Kingston Hyper-X Fury Black, ASUS X99 Deluxe, GTX980, SuperFlower Leadex 1200W, CM HAF Stacker, Custom Water cooling, Samsung SM951 512GB, WD Red 3TB x2 ASUS, Xonar Phoebus Solo, Logitech X-530, 3x Dell U2312HM

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Strawberry View Post
      I'm throwing money at my screen but nothing is happening

would love to get that connection so cheap.
      yeah 240 install fee/nat router then 45 a month first three month are free too

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

• Originally posted by k3vst3r View Post
        yeah 240 install fee/nat router then 45 a month first three month are free too
        i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

• nice to look back and compare

Now :

Then:

Exponential-e 2 2 years ago 44.59 Mb/s 25.57 Mb/s 8 ms

Had to test as just got rid of the stutter with a new desktop switch, old one was causing packet collision

as I had the best ping, decided to run that same server again that got the 3ms result

That upload is sick, and its capped - it does explain why I'm not maxxing out the upload here in the office sending to deploy on that server - the upload here is better than the cap will allow that rig to download !
          Please see thread, here for how post reports are dealt with.
          Forum Guidelines here

Comment

• newesr my speeds are going up to 150 in the next month
            Bitfenix shinobi Limited Germany edition. 3 spectre 120 & 2 spectre 140fans. Core i5 3570k ,msi z77a g45,8gb gskill sniper,infinity black edition gtx 970, samsung 840 120gb ssd, samsung F1 750gb, WD cavier black 500gb, seagate barcuda 1tb,+320gb, win 7 ultimate 64, acer 23" 3dG235H microsoft CC keyboard, logitech G500 mouse

Comment

• I'm so jealous of some of these pings and connection speeds

Comment

• bazinga

Originally posted by coiler
                He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
                Originally posted by BigIan88
                turn off that sexy nonsense
                Originally posted by Salad Soup
                turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• Comment

• was testing after an outage
                    Please see thread, here for how post reports are dealt with.
                    Forum Guidelines here

Comment

• Not been a post in here in a while.

Anyway I was browsing another forum I've been a member of since 2006 and came across an old speed test I did in 2007 on a 10mb virgin media connection I was using via wifi.

Compared to my direct connection 150mb that I get now
                      "They're gonna find out
                      I don't know who they are or what they're gonna find out
                      But they're gonna find out
                      And it's gonna be over real quick"

Comment

• Switched from BT to Virgin...

Went from this:

To this:

Just a shame Virgin are apparently completely incapable of providing a working landline phone service. Mrs not happy about that lol
                        Why did the chicken cross the road?
                        To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

• What's a landline phone service ?
                          --
                          Fractal R4 (shhh!) 3570k, z77x-d3h, 16gb, R9-270X, 240gb SSD, 2tb mirror w/ 60gb cache drive

Comment

• Not had landline in about 5 years now.

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

• i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Working...
                              X