Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will this ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel Z68 (REV B3) Motherboard be alright with...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will this ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel Z68 (REV B3) Motherboard be alright with...

Hi,

Please can someone tell me if this ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel Z68 (REV B3) Socket 1155 DDR3 CPI-Express Motherboard will be suitable with these items that I've received:-

Corsair TX 650W V2 PSU - 80plus Bronze Certified
    Intel Core i7 2600 3.4GHz Socket 1155 L3 8MB Cache Retail Boxed Processor
    Arctic Cooling Freezer Xtreme Revision 2 Socket 775, AM2, AM2+, 939, 1156,1155, 1366 Cooler
    NZXT Phantom Special Edition Case White with Red Stripe

Also, does this mobo come with a front USB plate and am I right to think it fits to the front of the computer? Oh, will it fit a 5.5 slot, as I believe the tower has no smaller slots?

Will I be able to fit a wifi card, internal card reader, sound card & graphic card to it without any hassle?

Cheers

Yes the items are compatible.

No this board does NOT come with a 3.5 or 5.25 bay converter for the any of the USB connectors (neither 3 or earlier)

All the other items will connect to the Motherboard with out issue, but I am not sure if the case you have selected has a 3.5" bay for the card reader.
    I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
    X