Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome news rawz now just stop stocking gigafail...

I jest.

Comment

Beautiful.
      Dell Vostro 3560 | Intel Core i5-3380M | 8GB RAM | HD4000 graphics | Sandisk SSDPlus 120GB | Windows 10 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Shayesta View Post
        ASROCK
        ECS
        BIOSTAR
        ECS? Why not just put fireworks in your PC?

Comment

lololololol, I'm never touching an ECS board again with a bargepole since the S754 days
          Dell Vostro 3560 | Intel Core i5-3380M | 8GB RAM | HD4000 graphics | Sandisk SSDPlus 120GB | Windows 10 Pro

Comment

http://www.asrock.com/mb/overview.as...%20Performance

This mobo is the one I have and is very good for single graphics card setups. The lack of extra pci-e x16 slots brings the price down but all the overclocking features ect stay. When I got it from another place it was 115+postage and went head to head with the 140 asus sabertooth and asus gene maximus(the smallest one).

Comment

Some more 1156 boards would go down a treat

Comment

Might be a bit of a niche market tbh, but AMD mobos that support nvidia SLI.

There aren't many, but it's my prefered setup for a gaming rig (and one of the reasons I'm still on DDR2 as when I built this rig there were no DDR3 ones available).

My current ASUS 780A is a few years old and going strong, I'm in no rush to get rid of it truth be told, but when I do come to upgrade I'll be looking for and AM3/+ board with 3 PCIe slots and SLI support out of the box, anything else is a step backwards for me...
                Why did the chicken cross the road?
                To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

Erm, actually the ECS P67H2-A Extreme is a friggin' sweet motherboard. I'm rocking one as we speak. Such a nice board. Not many people stock ECS mobos out there.
                  Play3r | News, Reviews & Competitions

Comment

Wouldent trust an ECS board in a million years tbh

Ill give my money to the lights of Gigabyte and Asus

I heard there OEM stuff is alright, but never owned anything

Comment

I'd love an evga z68 ftw board, but it may be a bit expensive

Comment

i know, i know, i will pass a towel around so you can mop up your keyboards.
                        "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                        Plato

Comment

A decent P55 based ATX motherboard for <50?

Comment

ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3

Comment

AsRock A75M-ITX Desktop Motherboard - AMD - Socket FM1 - Mini ITX
                              posted by scrivz69
                              I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
                              i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

i'll just leave these here.
                                "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                                Plato

Comment

Working...
                                X