X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request more Motherboards!

Hi Guys,

Thanks to the guys on Facebook, it's been highlighted that perhaps our current motherboard range is a little lacking. We'd like to know where we can improve and what to stock that we don't already?

Thank guys
    TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
    Add my Origin: RawZ050

asrock

aria seem to be lacking is most departments not just motherboards compared to competitors
    Is my new Kingston flash drive on drugs?

i

Comment

Well Aria is a bit smaller than its main competitors so i imagine that holding loads of stock is an issue.

But Yeah the mid - lower ASRocks, i'm not sure i'd buy a 200 ASRock board or recommend it to others but the cheaper ones are good.

Are Foxconn still cheap? Maybe worth a look getting some of their lower end models in.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

dont need to spend 200 on a board when the 120 extreme4 gen 3 does the same job and has more features than its rivals
        Is my new Kingston flash drive on drugs?

i

Comment

+1 On ASrock, also Biostar motherboards have been quite good as of late
          i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Agreed with the above - more boards in the 70-120 range please (p67 / z68)
            --
            Fractal R4 (shhh!) 3570k, z77x-d3h, 16gb, R9-270X, 240gb SSD, 2tb mirror w/ 60gb cache drive

Comment

@Rawz I know you recently Said no to asrock. I dont know if that was a personal prefernce or something else. But clearly the demand is their even if its small. It's reason I had to take a my order elsewhere a few months ago
              sn45g ,athlon 2500+ 256mb ram, geforce 2 80 gig HD
              !Tpyo spceialist! I hope to help please ignore my bad grammar and typo's!

Comment

Another +1 for asrock! Had to but mine from somewhere else
                i7 2600K @ 4.5| Asrock Z68 Extreme4| 16GB 1866Mhz Crucial Ballistix |AMD R9 290| 120GB SSD |Win7 64bit

Comment

MOAR 1155 M-ITX!

Comment

I am a asrock hater but i have to admit the latest boards do look impressive

Comment

Originally posted by watercooled View Post
                      dont need to spend 200 on a board when the 120 extreme4 gen 3 does the same job and has more features than its rivals
                      My point is if you look, they have a 200 Z68 ASRock mobo, i doubt it sells well as the only point buying ASRock stuff ifs the features vs price.

At 200 gigabyte will offer the same features and i'd rather buy that.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

P67 1155 asrocks, Gen3 pros, fatal1ty preformance, couple of the lower range pro ones but not an lx

If you can price them like competitors they are going in every rig I spec in the new rig questions

Comment

One more vote for asrock and biostar from low to 150 range

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Comment

ASROCK
                            ECS
                            BIOSTAR

Comment

Originally posted by Glent View Post
                              @Rawz I know you recently Said no to asrock. I dont know if that was a personal prefernce or something else. But clearly the demand is their even if its small. It's reason I had to take a my order elsewhere a few months ago
                              Originally posted by Finners View Post
                              Another +1 for asrock! Had to but mine from somewhere else
                              Originally posted by Sniperdude View Post
                              I am a asrock hater but i have to admit the latest boards do look impressive
                              Originally posted by El Wayneo View Post
                              My point is if you look, they have a 200 Z68 ASRock mobo, i doubt it sells well as the only point buying ASRock stuff ifs the features vs price.

At 200 gigabyte will offer the same features and i'd rather buy that.
                              Originally posted by Clockwise View Post
                              P67 1155 asrocks, Gen3 pros, fatal1ty preformance, couple of the lower range pro ones but not an lx

If you can price them like competitors they are going in every rig I spec in the new rig questions
                              Originally posted by Mikolaj View Post
                              One more vote for asrock and biostar from low to 150 range

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

http://forums.aria.co.uk/showthread.php?t=80743

!!
                              TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
                              Add my Origin: RawZ050

Comment

Working...
                              X