• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVGA P67 classified

pictures of the EVGA classi have arrived
    and i must say i love the 24pin connector

just a shame the 8pins arent right angled aswell

http://www.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=28064
    Liquid Ninja(WIP): Intel i7 5960X, 16GB Kingston Hyper-X Fury Black, ASUS X99 Deluxe, GTX980, SuperFlower Leadex 1200W, CM HAF Stacker, Custom Water cooling, Samsung SM951 512GB, WD Red 3TB x2 ASUS, Xonar Phoebus Solo, Logitech X-530, 3x Dell U2312HM

looks good... shame about the lack of info
    i7 6700 | Corsair 32GB Vengeance LPX DDR4 2133MHz | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Samsung 840 256GB | Gigabyte GA-Z170M-D3H | Corsair AX850 | Fractal Design Mini
    i3 6100 | Corsair 16GB Vengeance LPX DDR4 2133MHz | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB x2 | WD Red 4TB x2 | Gigabyte GA-Z170N Wi-Fi | Corsair CMX 430M | Fractal Design Node 804

Comment

Looks real nice! I do like the 24pin idea, though I would need a crowbar to bend mine to that angle!

It's just a shame EVGA hardware is so expensive in this country.
      : CM 690 II ADV : HX 750 : Rampage II Extreme : i7 930 @ 4200mhz : 6GB Patriot Viper 1600 : GTX 285 SLI : Samsung 470 128GB RAID0 : U2412M : W7Ux64 :

Comment

Finaly a 24pin connector thats on its side

Originally posted by coiler
        Then go all out dogging, after i've finished rimming of course

Comment

anyidea what the 4-pin molex connector above the PCi slot is for? will be messey having to plug a molex in there
          i7 2600K @ 4.5| Asrock Z68 Extreme4| 16GB 1866Mhz Crucial Ballistix |AMD R9 290| 120GB SSD |Win7 64bit

Comment

That rack of PCI-e slots has got to get juice from somewhere!
            : CM 690 II ADV : HX 750 : Rampage II Extreme : i7 930 @ 4200mhz : 6GB Patriot Viper 1600 : GTX 285 SLI : Samsung 470 128GB RAID0 : U2412M : W7Ux64 :

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Strawberry View Post

just a shame the 8pins arent right angled aswell

http://www.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=28064

so tell me why you would want the EPS 8Pins right angled , When theres barley no space in the top of a case in most cercumstances ?
              Please read the signature rules.

Comment

because there is enough space in my case
                Liquid Ninja(WIP): Intel i7 5960X, 16GB Kingston Hyper-X Fury Black, ASUS X99 Deluxe, GTX980, SuperFlower Leadex 1200W, CM HAF Stacker, Custom Water cooling, Samsung SM951 512GB, WD Red 3TB x2 ASUS, Xonar Phoebus Solo, Logitech X-530, 3x Dell U2312HM

Comment

personally i love how evga has always had this 'premium' image and that many of the graphics cards and motherboards they are releasing of late are of a 'below average quality' that sells on their name alone.

Comment

Is it right you (seemingly) apply that to this, given it hasn't been reviewed yet?

Comment

Originally posted by I3r0k3N7FEET View Post
                      personally i love how evga has always had this 'premium' image and that many of the graphics cards and motherboards they are releasing of late are of a 'below average quality' that sells on their name alone.
                      just like corsair's latest range of PSUs

Comment

my statement wasnt applied to this board.

though it was said in this thread. youre prob right but unless im mistaken i see copper coils

we all like a mother(board) that screams

Comment

Originally posted by I3r0k3N7FEET View Post
                          The Halo effect works really well for them.

CPU Cooler Round up

Comment

Originally posted by Helios1234 View Post
                            The Halo effect works really well for them.

a stab in the dark...

is that the board being back lit by LEDs? :/

Comment

Have i missed news of a spate of EVGA failings or something?

Comment

Working...
                              X