Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

repair install is what I'd try first
    --
    Fractal R4 (shhh!) 3570k, z77x-d3h, 16gb, R9-270X, 240gb SSD, 2tb mirror w/ 60gb cache drive

Comment

Which option is that
      Is my new Kingston flash drive on drugs?

i

Comment

Upgrade is greyed out ?

i

Comment

Sounds like a weird issue, Any luck?
          Gaming PC:i5 2500k|MSI Mpower Z77 | Kingston HyperX Grey 8GB 1600MHZ | ThermalTake Frio | MSI 6950 Twin Frozr III 2GB Crossfire | Samsung 840 PRO 250GB SSD | XFX Pro 850W Modular PSU | Corsair 600t Case

Comment

no nothing

tried to do an upgrade but its greyed out on all my vista and 7 disks ?

i

Comment

So, sorry, where are you at (at the moment) you currently have Vista installed? But It won't boot? Or is there no OS at all?
              Gaming PC:i5 2500k|MSI Mpower Z77 | Kingston HyperX Grey 8GB 1600MHZ | ThermalTake Frio | MSI 6950 Twin Frozr III 2GB Crossfire | Samsung 840 PRO 250GB SSD | XFX Pro 850W Modular PSU | Corsair 600t Case

Comment

vista is currently on the hard drive but it wont boot

i am at the moment doing a fresh install on a spare hard drive to make sure that it boots and everything is fine with the new motherboard.

i was thinking can i hook up the original harddrive the one with the customers vista on and transfer the relevant drivers on to it ?

or backup everything on the hard drive ?

i

Comment

Originally posted by watercooled View Post
                  no nothing

tried to do an upgrade but its greyed out on all my vista and 7 disks ?
                  OEM disks?

Only seen OEM disks that will not allow an upgrade
                  I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional

Comment

I'd try another hard drive first, to rule out that, if it works then you'll need to do a fresh install, so If it works, Backup the data, by putting it into an enclosure and doing a disk image or do a straightover copy or just hoook it into your pc

Comment

Working...
                    X