Mobo flashing like a disco - ohhh John Travoltta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobo flashing like a disco - ohhh John Travoltta

Finally got all me bits from Aria... see sig - and the AN9 Fatal1ty 32 flashes like a disco on the rear of the motherboard? Has anyone else got one of these boards and if so - does your flash? (6 RED LED's on the bottom side??)

Cus my machine keeps on crashing lol

Someone just got back to me on the Abit US forum and answered my question -so so quick..

Its supposed to flash

bottom of this link shows it - so if anyone else fears the flashing red lights - its ok

http://www.driverheaven.net/reviews/.../abitboard.htm

Now I must try n find out why the blasted system keeps on crashing lol :?

Comment

I wasnt expecting the disco either LOL.. but oh well.

There is another metal back plate supplied with the mobo that replaces your existing metal plate (all universal one believes!!) - it just has two vents and all the correct outlets for the USB's and things. It cost around 137 if i remember rightly :x

I will let you know how good it is when I finally stop the blasted thing from crashing lol... until now I hold back any speculation.

Comment

very , mm hell I forgot its name

What was the name of the Ships Computer on Blakes 7 ?

Comment

Re:

[quote:f83df6890d=\"Firerat\"] very , mm hell I forgot its name

What was the name of the Ships Computer on Blakes 7 ?[/quote:f83df6890d]

Zen
          i5 2500k/16 gig DDR3 1600 Corsair Vengence LP/Asus P8H77-V-LE/EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked ACX 2.0/Intel X25-V 40gig/SoundBlaster Omni/NZXT Phantom 530 Case/BenQ G2222HDL/G15 Keyboard v1/ Roccat Kone XTC/Windows 10 Pro

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Biodoid

Comment

[Removed at the request of the author]

Comment

Working...
            X