Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AM3 mini ITX boards to come

http://www.tweaktown.com/articles/36...md/index2.html

that jwl one looks like a great choice imo.
    "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
    Plato

Comment

being an 890GX it seems pretty awesome. perfect for a mini lan/gaming rig.

i wonder what kinda premium it will have.. if it is under 100 i will snapitupwan

Comment

Nice kit, gonna be tempting for a sff build
        Running the London Marathon 2014 for MS-UK, need to raise 2000, please support my bid by texting LZAZ76 plus ?amount? to 70070 ! ... Or via https://www.justgiving.com/luke-zasikowski

Comment

Finally! Defiantly going to get them here for you guys
          TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
          Add my Origin: RawZ050

Comment

That would be perfect for my backup server with a triple/quad athlon.

If its not too pricey mind.
            Desktop: Intel i5-4690K | 16GB DDR3 | Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI | EVGA GTX 660 3GB | Windows 10
            Server 0: Gen8 HP Microserver | Proxmox Hypervisor Server 1: Gen8 HP Microserver | FreeNAS

Comment

i though this was old news? wasn't asus showing this off nearly a year ago? wasn't it on sale?
              Thermaltake Element s - Q6600 @ 3.6ghz @ 1.48V - Corsair H50 - 6GB RAM - GTX260 192Core @ 729/1458/1224 - ATI 3450 - Biostar Tpower I45 - Corsair Force 60GB SSD - Samsung f3 500GB apps - Xigmatek 700W NRP-PC702 - 3x 17inch screens - windows 7 64bit

Comment

they were shown a little while back yeh but only just coming to market

Comment

Call me an old cynic, but... what is the point of having one of these "tiny" sff systems, then having 4 hard disks hanging off it? Or even 3 and a DVD drive? Just my .02
                  PC SPECS - Too many to list...

Orange San Francisco Member #6

Comment

So, which one?

Comment

its like picking between a blonde and brunette

Comment

Originally posted by jbromley View Post
                        Call me an old cynic, but... what is the point of having one of these "tiny" sff systems, then having 4 hard disks hanging off it? Or even 3 and a DVD drive? Just my .02
                        to me they are great for htpc as you can put them in smaller cases under the tv which looks much better in the living room than a full/mid tower, then the 5 or 6tb of drives you fill it with give you a few hours of pr0n
                        "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                        Plato

Comment

That's my point, as I would've thought these mini-ITX cases would only have room for 1 3/5" drive tops, even 2.5" would be better...
                          PC SPECS - Too many to list...

Orange San Francisco Member #6

Comment

Is it better to keep my AMD 640 CPU and buy an ITX Mobo for it or should i get an intel combo? I am going to be building an ITX system this month in a Lian Li PC-Q07B. I would like to stay quad if possible. I have someone who wants to buy the 640 anyway.

Comment

a athlon can only be 95w? right? just check what the motherboard can support and see if you even clock up the baby.
                              Thermaltake Element s - Q6600 @ 3.6ghz @ 1.48V - Corsair H50 - 6GB RAM - GTX260 192Core @ 729/1458/1224 - ATI 3450 - Biostar Tpower I45 - Corsair Force 60GB SSD - Samsung f3 500GB apps - Xigmatek 700W NRP-PC702 - 3x 17inch screens - windows 7 64bit

Comment

Working...
                              X