X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Gigabyte boards! Goodbye Blue!

http://www.techpowerup.com/130958/Gi...-P67A-UD7.html

Very nice

Thought that x1 slot next to the heatsink is a fail lol.
    TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
    Add my Origin: RawZ050

Black PCB's look great
    i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Looks alot better for sure!

Could have kept them blue though, just get rid of all the orange slots and stuff
      Pentium G620T | ASUS P8H61-I | 4GB Patriot 1333Mhz | 64GB Cruical M4 | Antec ISK300-150

Comment

the question is why didn't they do it sooner! lovely
        Originally posted by Aaron
        I want those sweet cherries

Comment

trying desperately to remember the ECS board I had that was black. TBH I hated it, it was in a window case and was always 'grey' thanks to dust layers.

My fave has to be red

DT.
          Please see thread, here for how post reports are dealt with.
          Forum Guidelines here

Comment

looks cool, im with dt though, red ftw!
            That better skywalker?

Comment

Nice ....... and it brings back memories of ISA slots

Comment

im a little shocked tbh as i didnt ever expect gb to follow the rest and use a back pcb, i mean you knew it was a gb board when you saw the blue. meh i guess they have started to listen to focus groups filled with ham burger eating americans or something.

the heatsinks look very, very nice (as chunks of metal go) and so does the board tbh, it just looks like every other evga or asus board now

Originally posted by PeterStoba View Post
                Looks alot better for sure!

Could have kept them blue though, just get rid of all the orange slots and stuff
                they did that a while back on the good boards and went all blue and white.
                "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                Plato

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleTop View Post
                  trying desperately to remember the ECS board I had that was black. TBH I hated it, it was in a window case and was always 'grey' thanks to dust layers.

My fave has to be red

DT.
                  doubt it was this one
                  Liquid Ninja(WIP): Intel i7 5960X, 16GB Kingston Hyper-X Fury Black, ASUS X99 Deluxe, GTX980, SuperFlower Leadex 1200W, CM HAF Stacker, Custom Water cooling, Samsung SM951 512GB, WD Red 3TB x2 ASUS, Xonar Phoebus Solo, Logitech X-530, 3x Dell U2312HM

Comment

Nice stealthy look, would fit a modded Lian Li painted matt black with black braiding and black watercooling tubing.

Comment

Still prefer the BLUEs.

Comment

Originally posted by RawZ View Post
                        http://www.techpowerup.com/130958/Gi...-P67A-UD7.html

Very nice

Thought that x1 slot next to the heatsink is a fail lol.
                        Looks nice, and ye that x1 slot is a big fail. my sound card wouldn't fit there.
                        CPU:Intel I7 3770K 5GHZ |CPU Cooler:Noctua NH D14|RAM:16GB Corsair Vengeance White LP|MB:Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3|GPU:Asus GTX 980 Strix OC|PSU: Corsair AX 750|HDD:2x Corsair 240GB Force GS| 2X WD 2TB Red|Sound Card:Asus Xonar HDAV|Speakers:Sony STR-DN850+Yamaha Speakers+Tannoy TS2.10|Mouse/Keyboard:Corsair K95/M95|Case:Corsair 500R|

Comment

looks nice. Much better than their old bright blue. Msi's black ones are nice too. I use a 790fx-gd70
                          Desktop: Intel i5-4690K | 16GB DDR3 | Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI | EVGA GTX 660 3GB | Windows 10
                          Server 0: Gen8 HP Microserver | Proxmox Hypervisor Server 1: Gen8 HP Microserver | FreeNAS

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleTop View Post

My fave has to be red

DT.
                            K7VZA?

That's black...the board I was working on last night....

And I was gonna say if anyone else liked red PCB - I'm a big fan.
                            Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5.AMD FX8150 @3.5Ghz. 8Gb Mushkin Redline, MSI 7950 TFIII BE, 120Gb Mushkin Chronos + 256Gb Crucial M4 + 2x2Tb F3 Spinpoint Eco-Greens + 1x 3Tb Seagate. Antec 900 Watt PSU . Windows 10 Pro

Comment

Blue every time for me!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X