Refunding an RMA item?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refunding an RMA item?

I bought the ASUS motherboard P5n32 - E Sli. When i tried it at home, it didnt work so i RMA'd it back to ARIA where they tell me it is working. Is there anyway i can get a refund instead of getting the motherboard back?

If you requested an RMA within 7 working days of receiving the MoBo you may be able to ask for a refund under the Distance Selling Regulations - you won't get your carriage back but as long as the board's as new then you should get a refund...
    "As we journey through life, discarding baggage along the way, we should keep an iron grip, to the very end, on the capacity for silliness. It preserves the soul from desiccation."
    Humphrey Lyttelton 1921 - 2008

Comment

Yes i requested the RMA within 7 days. Recived the mobo on 18 and made the request on 22. Can someone from aria please look into this as it will be very very appreciated.

Comment

Can someone from aria please help me with this?

Comment

Please can you give me your RMA number.

Chris.
          The Server is Down! Quick! I need a roll of duct tape, 3 wads of chewed gum, a paperclip and a plastic fork!

Comment

I have just sent you a pm with my RMA number. Any help with this matter will be really really appreciated.

Comment

Working...
            X