NF650islit-a mb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NF650islit-a mb

hey guys i got a core2duo e6300 with 2gb 667 memory, so bought a nf650islit-a motherborad from aria and now just got a 8600 gts gfx but wen iever i try to overclock the cpu it just either wont start at all happens 99% of time even if i jus increase by 1 lol, but if i increase voltage from the started to get that 1 increase it tends to be reali slow any one know why this is

[Removed at the request of the author]

Comment

hey sorry about that, just done a text and still was in text talk mode lol, well here it is

http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Compo...roductId=26899

and well yer if i go in to the bios go to change the fsb which is in this quad mode style even if i over clock it about 10mhz to make my e6300 1.9 it dosent even start up, so i have to take battery out on board reset it and off i go again, on my old mobo which was a shitter ecs one i got it up to 2.1 i think with out probs, had different way of overclocking on that one but still it worked.

Comment

Nope, still unintelligible :twisted:
        I'd avoid anything ECS like the plague - still have bad memories of ECS/PCChips motherboards form the P1 days. They were pants then and probably still are now.

Comment

[Removed at the request of the author]

Comment

Sounds like one of these things:

Your PSU is crap
            Your motherboard and voltage regulators are crap
            Your memory is crap
            ECS is crap

<_<
            Primary PC: AMD Phenom 9600+ @ 2.68 | MSI K9A2-Platinum | 8GB GeIL PC2-6400 | ATI Radeon HD 3870XT (x2) | X-Fi Gamer | 1.5 Tb | Antec P190 | 24" Samsung WUXGA | Vista Ultimate x64
            HTPC: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ @ 2.00 | ASUS A8V-VM SE µATX | 2GB OCZ | ATI All-In-Wonder X1800XL | 250Gb | Antec Fusion | Windows XP Media Center Edition
            Laptop: Intel Pentium M @ 1.86 | IBM ThinkPad T43 | 2GB Samsung | ATI Mobility Radeon X300 | 120Gb | Fedora 8 & Vista Business

Comment

Working...
            X