Spec me a......resolution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coiler View Post
    I game on an IPS Dell, with 12ms response I think officially, never had an issue. Think mines the u2312HM
    I got a similar dell IPS and have no issues.
    GIVE PEAS A CHANCE

Comment

U2711 IPS 1440p owner here since 2010. You are all buying 6 year old tech I remember 2009 when the 27inch iMac came out, I was very tempted to buy it for the screen, luckily Dell made this screen.

I'd agree with marsey, 4K is the resolution to buy if you can afford it. 1440p is old tech now.

I'd also say 980 is worth the extra 100 over 970, again, if you can afford it.

Everything comes down to how much are you willing to spend. Budget isn't an issue? 4K with 980 would be a minimal. With a budget? Let us know.
      i7 2700k \ 16GB \ GTX 970 \ D2x \ Z68x-UD5 \ m4 128GB +2TB \ S12G-550 \ FT02-RW \ G15+G5+G51 \ U2711
      X100 \ X-E2 \ 10-24 \ 55-200 \ 18/2 \ 60/2.4 \ Yn560 \ X1.1a \ Hadley Pro -- Photostreamr

Comment

Immediate budget was around 500. Which wouldn't get me 4k.
        If I was thinking 4k I would wait and use Xmas money too (and pascal might be out by then)
        Originally posted by coiler
        the trails is where life flows best
        Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

I've not seen many solid 4k screens though with decent Hz, and reviews?

2k is selling like hotcakes, 4k not so much.
          Originally posted by Aaron
          I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Anybody know much about the Acer 23.8 1440p that Aria have on special today.?
            Looks just the ticket, but Google has very little about it.....
            the trails is where life flows best
            Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

Working...
            X