Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another gaming monitor post

Hi All,

I recently found out my Samsung TV has a fairly large input lag which has caused me to move my consoles (PS4/X1) into the room with my PC and hook them up to my current monitor which is now causing me to have a reason for an upgrade i've been looking around but don't seem to be able to find the perfect one so looking for some help if possible,

In terms of size I suspect i'll be looking for something around 27" but my main requirements are 2 x HDMI with either a Display port or DVI for my GTX 680 to connect to but must have a low Response time and input lag in terms of budget i guess around 300 / 400 ideally 120Hz but 60Hz wouldnt be an issue

Thanks
    > Lian-Li PC-V33WX > Asus ROG Max VIII Hero > Intel Core i7 6700K s1151 4.0GHz > 850W Corsair HX Series > 8GB GeForce GTX 1080 > 750GB Crucial MX300 2.5 SSD > Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black > Corsair Vengeance 32GB > Edifier S530 > Asus Xonar D2X > Asus PG348Q

In that price range, these things are quite sexy

Comment

if you could dig another 40 out from somewhere dude i would give this real consideration.

http://www.aria.co.uk/SuperSpecials/...roductId=63850
      "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
      Plato

Comment

Thanks both - Ooo i like the look on the LG but the stats of the Asus - This is going to need some thinking about - I know if I ask the misses she'll just say the cheaper one haha - Cheers
        > Lian-Li PC-V33WX > Asus ROG Max VIII Hero > Intel Core i7 6700K s1151 4.0GHz > 850W Corsair HX Series > 8GB GeForce GTX 1080 > 750GB Crucial MX300 2.5 SSD > Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black > Corsair Vengeance 32GB > Edifier S530 > Asus Xonar D2X > Asus PG348Q

Comment

Working...
        X