TeamGroup Xtreem any good?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeamGroup Xtreem any good?

Is this brand any good thinking about getting some TeamGroup Xtreem LV 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-21300C11 2666MHz Dual Channel Kit for 65, seems a good price to me, but is it worth it?

Never heard of 'em?

The review on vortez looks promising though http://www.vortez.net/articles_pages...r3_review.html
    Last edited by FunkY; 17-10-13, 17:48.
    Why did the chicken cross the road?
    To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

I thought the new intel stuff couldn't handle 1.65v memory, might want to read up on it.
      i7 2600K @ 4.5| Asrock Z68 Extreme4| 16GB 1866Mhz Crucial Ballistix |AMD R9 290| 120GB SSD |Win7 64bit

Comment

I have had a set

was brilliant, ran 1600MHz CAS6 at auto settings?....rated @ 2400MHz CAS9, totally great RAM

Only one place I know of stocks it tho!

Best Thermal Paste 2017 Comparison

Comment

Originally posted by gavbon View Post
          I have had a set

was brilliant, ran 1600MHz CAS6 at auto settings?....rated @ 2400MHz CAS9, totally great RAM

Only one place I know of stocks it tho!
          aria used to sell it as arianet ram dude
          "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
          Plato

Comment

Originally posted by marsey99 View Post
            aria used to sell it as arianet ram dude
            That's pretty epic then

Best Thermal Paste 2017 Comparison

Comment

Had some Team group stuff a good few years back, never gave me any issues

Bry.
              Gigabyte Z77X-D3H | i5 3570K| 16GB Mushkin Blackline | EVGA 580GTX

Comment

Originally posted by Finners View Post
                I thought the new intel stuff couldn't handle 1.65v memory, might want to read up on it.
                It can handle it fine, both my Sandy and Ivy CPU's have both had nothing but Ram @ 1.65v
                i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Originally posted by Finners View Post
                  nah, only issue was 1366 needed more vtt (or was it qpi? i cant recall) so it was was no more than 0.5v behind the vdimm.

i have mine running 1.8v atm xD
                  "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                  Plato

Comment

Working...
                  X