Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats what i mean man, they want more so it must be harder for you guys to get it at prices we like
    "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
    Plato

Comment

Originally posted by marsey99 View Post
      thats what i mean man, they want more so it must be harder for you guys to get it at prices we like
      Does make it difficult. Obviously we would like to stock a lot more and to everyone's tastes but with ddr3 back on the rise we have to make sacrifices as its not worth stocking x item if the price has shot up a lot and will hardly/not sell.
      TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
      Add my Origin: RawZ050

Comment

I'd say Patriot Viper

Comment

rolleyes:

Mushkin Stealth Range

and more from the Crucial Ballistix range especially the lower profile modules with the good timings

or perhaps some of the VLP stuff, that'll be great for mITX builds

[imgm]http://www.xbitlabs.com/images/memory/crucial-ballistix-tactical-lp-sport-vlp/sport-mb.jpg[/imgm] [imgm]http://img.fcenter.ru/imgmat/article/DDR/Crucial_Ballistix_LP/195942.jpg[/imgm]
          Last edited by Gunslinger; 12-03-14, 09:06.

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
          - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

Comment

Working...
          X