X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request more RAM!

Hi Guys,

It's 2012 and we're increasing our product range before the world ends

No seriously, we want to know what you guys are looking for. We can't get everything, but it's good to hear what you guys want, would like to see more of, and what you think we are missing. We know we have gaps in places and don't stock everything like some other etailors, but every now and then if the product(s) gets enough attention and requests, we'll try and sort something out.

Let us know
    TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
    Add my Origin: RawZ050

Kingston LoVo (which has just had a makeover with the Genesis style heatspreader)

Comment

Dominator,Dominator,Dominator!!!
      I5 2500K @ 4.7GHz| Maximus IV Extreme | 8GB Predator DDR3 | Crossfire Radeon 5850| BeQuiet! L8 630W | Corsair 700D
      Razer Lachesis | Razer Black Widow

Comment

I'll be a patriot GoodRam :-)

Comment

Get the Mushkin Blackline range back in stock

This was great ram, great prices, low heatsinks, looked good, low voltage.... and low stock
          --
          Fractal R4 (shhh!) 3570k, z77x-d3h, 16gb, R9-270X, 240gb SSD, 2tb mirror w/ 60gb cache drive

Comment

+1 for mushkin blackline
            Originally posted by coiler
            the trails is where life flows best
            Originally posted by coiler
            Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

Any chance of getting some of this in ?

http://www.samsung.com/us/computer/m...e/MV-3V4G3D/US

Comment

its not ice, they do 2400mhz+ those sammy 30nm sticks
                "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                Plato

Comment

ah cool, i read a while back that the next drop wouldnt be till ddr4 but reading that it might make it to 3 too.
                  "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                  Plato

Comment

Thanks for the links and reply's chaps.
                    I had some of the ddr2 version of the ram, so wanted it for this pc, but looks like only the usa has any stock of it.

Comment

More kingston memory especially the 10th anni kits and Beast kits!

6900K -
                      32GB DDR4 - GTX 1080 Ti - VORTEZ TV!

Comment

Originally posted by Mishima View Post
                        More kingston memory especially the 10th anni kits and Beast kits!
                        You are nearly a year behind! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Koolpc View Post
                          You are nearly a year behind! Lol
                          Well I'm sure they are always updated their product lines. The Kingston section is a bit thin... it needs more in there!

6900K -
                          32GB DDR4 - GTX 1080 Ti - VORTEZ TV!

Comment

nothing wrong with poking them about it, the whole ram section is looking a little bleak but i can understand it too with how much they want for it again
                            Plato

Comment

Re: Request more RAM!

Originally posted by marsey99 View Post
                              nothing wrong with poking them about it, the whole ram section is looking a little bleak but i can understand it too with how much they want for it again
                              Ram is back on the rise again. Going to get tough for budget seekers.
                              TheOBLONG

Lian Li PC-V355A Silver w/ 2x Noctua NF-S12A FLX & 1x Noctua NF-R8 | i7-3930K OC @ 4.20GHz w/ Noctua NH-L12 | MSI X79MA-GD45 | MSI HAWK GTX 760 OC | 32GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1866MHz CL10 | 4x 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 460W Seasonic X-460FL Fanless| Sound Blaster Z | 450Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi | Samsung Blu-ray | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Add my Steam: _rawz
                              Add my Origin: RawZ050

Comment

Working...
                              X