2GB usb pen for 99p?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2GB usb pen for 99p?

Says its selling a 2gb usb pen for 99p+ (I assume that means + VAT) but I can't find it?

i7 950 @4GHz | 460 | 520 | 12Gb Mushkin RAM | H60 | Crucial M4 128gb | OCZ Onyx 240gb | Asus P6X58D-E | Asus Xonar D2X | R.A.T 9 Mouse | Corsair 1KW | LG BLu-ray Reader

Originally posted by Simon1987
    I need to start spreading some reputation around just so I can +/- 0 you later.

WSS prices only show once you've clicked into an item.
    Originally posted by Aaron
    I want those sweet cherries

Comment

its in the email, scoll down a bit and click on link

http://www.aria.co.uk/SuperSpecials/...wsletter140610
      Originally posted by Aaron
      I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Oh yea, cheers, thread can be closed/deleted if you wish
        i7 950 @4GHz | 460 | 520 | 12Gb Mushkin RAM | H60 | Crucial M4 128gb | OCZ Onyx 240gb | Asus P6X58D-E | Asus Xonar D2X | R.A.T 9 Mouse | Corsair 1KW | LG BLu-ray Reader

Originally posted by Simon1987
        I need to start spreading some reputation around just so I can +/- 0 you later.

Comment

They're cheaper elsewhere tbh with 2 years manufacturers warranty, and branded.

Comment

I got one free with an order 400+ and it doesn't work properly.

My PC won't POST with it plugged in.
            The Xbox 360 doesn't start with it plugged in and crashes if you plug it in.
            My PC doesn't recognise it any more as a USB device.

I gave up with it after two minutes.

Comment

i bought one and got one free with my order, opened 1 (not opened the other) doesnt get recognised as a device in my pc, ps3, xbox360, laptop.

Given up with it too, dont know whether to complain about this either, but i did actually pay for one, and the other was free, havent tried the other yet...

RIG 1: Core i7 930 @ 4.58ghz, 6GB OCZ Spec Ops, 64GB Kingston V+100 SDD, 1TB Barracuda, 5850,Win7 ULT x64
              RIG 2: Phenom II X6 3.50Ghz, 8GB Patriot, 40GB Mushkin SSD, 2TB Barracuda, 2x5770 XFIRE, Win7 ULT x64

Comment

When I got my system from Aria, I found a 2GB pen drive. I think it's provided free by Aria PC...

Comment

theyre now 4.69?.. where did the old ones go?

RIG 1: Core i7 930 @ 4.58ghz, 6GB OCZ Spec Ops, 64GB Kingston V+100 SDD, 1TB Barracuda, 5850,Win7 ULT x64
                  RIG 2: Phenom II X6 3.50Ghz, 8GB Patriot, 40GB Mushkin SSD, 2TB Barracuda, 2x5770 XFIRE, Win7 ULT x64

Comment

Gibbo mentioned somewhere that those ones with high failure rates were being removed in favour of better quality Aria branded ones
                    Please see thread, here for how post reports are dealt with.
                    Forum Guidelines here

Comment

It's always better to go for higher priced brand ones.

I got an el-cheapo one from nova a while ago, after removing the cap and placing it back on 3 times that wore out the stops on it, so the cap falls off instantly if you turn it upside down....deffo go with branded.
                      GamingOnLinux.com - The number 1 Linux gaming community

Comment

yup high failure rates, i had 2, ok one was free, but paid for one, and didnt work, and aria still not rma'd it..

Comment

Working...
                        X