Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a hybrid laptop tablet under 200

Hi,

Am looking for a new tablet under 200. I would like one that has Windows 8.1, and has a detachable keyboard. If anyone has any recommendations I would greatly appreciate them.

Thanks, qwertyK

Aria appear to have but two tablets and about 4 lappies in stock at the mo' - however none of them meets your requirements and so you probably won't get much in the way of links from the guys here as linking top a competitors site is a big no-no.

Google some reviews on the Chinese tabs available form overseas and see if they fit the bill when paired with a Bluetooth keyboard/case, many are dual boot Windows and Android and some really are cheap as chips.

Other than that try fleaBAY for MS Surface RT or something?
    Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5.AMD FX8150 @3.5Ghz. 8Gb Mushkin Redline, MSI 7950 TFIII BE, 120Gb Mushkin Chronos + 256Gb Crucial M4 + 2x2Tb F3 Spinpoint Eco-Greens + 1x 3Tb Seagate. Antec 900 Watt PSU . Windows 10 Pro

Comment

LinX 10 is probably best bet.
      Removed my picture as I have now sold it all

Comment

Just whatever you do... Don't leave it on a radiator..

Originally posted by coiler
        Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by Broadsword1976 View Post
          Aria appear to have but two tablets and about 4 lappies in stock at the mo' - however none of them meets your requirements and so you probably won't get much in the way of links from the guys here as linking top a competitors site is a big no-no.
          Is it really a competitor if Aria aren't actually competing for that part of the market?
          i5 2500k | 16GB RAM | Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC | 256GB + 240GB SSDs | 1TB + 3TB HDDs | Define R5 Black | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz + BenQ 24" 1080p 144Hz

Comment

Could a site take away a sale from aria? If yes, then they are competing for the same customer.

Comment

Does such a beast exist?

200 won't get much when you say "laptop".

Or did you miss a "1" off the front?
              Win 10 Pro 64-bit + Asus Z-170-K + Intel i5-6500 + 512GB Samsung M.2 PCI-e SSD + 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Memory
              Win 10 Pro 64-bit + Asus M5A88-M EVO + AMD Phenom II X6 + 8GB Corsair XMS3 1600 + Radeon HD 6450
              Win 10 Home 32-bit + Asus M2N-SLI DeLuxe + AMD Athlon 64 X2, Dual Core 5400 + 4.0 GB Memory + NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT

Comment

Originally posted by michaelkenward View Post
                Does such a beast exist?

200 won't get much when you say "laptop".

Or did you miss a "1" off the front?

Given OP requirement of <200, detachable keyboard and Win 8:

Asus Transformer T100TAF - can get one for 150 currently. I will not link the seller or the deal site I found it on.

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                Could a site take away a sale from aria? If yes, then they are competing for the same customer.
                Since Aria do not stock any products that meet these requirements, there is no sale to be taken.

Interestingly I once tried to post an Aria deal on the aforementioned deal site only to be told Aria are banned for self promoting.

i5 2500k | 16GB RAM | Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC | 256GB + 240GB SSDs | 1TB + 3TB HDDs | Define R5 Black | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz + BenQ 24" 1080p 144Hz

Comment

Originally posted by Joshimitsu91 View Post

Given OP requirement of <200, detachable keyboard and Win 8:

Asus Transformer T100TAF - can get one for 150 currently. I will not link the seller or the deal site I found it on.

Since Aria do not stock any products that meet these requirements, there is no sale to be taken.

Interestingly I once tried to post an Aria deal on the aforementioned deal site only to be told Aria are banned for self promoting.

What about any of the other products on the linked website? What about the fact that every link from this forum (which Google loves) will increase the other website's ranking on Google and other search engines..

There's a lot more to it than just whether they stock the exact product someone is talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                    What about any of the other products on the linked website? What about the fact that every link from this forum (which Google loves) will increase the other website's ranking on Google and other search engines..

There's a lot more to it than just whether they stock the exact product someone is talking about
                    You probably shouldn't mention the G-word, OP might not know that you can search for other retailers!

Comment

Originally posted by Joshimitsu91 View Post
                      You probably shouldn't mention the G-word, OP might not know that you can search for other retailers!
                      given the OP mate, I'd actually be genuinely surprised if they know how to use Google.
                      He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
                      Originally posted by BigIan88
                      turn off that sexy nonsense
                      Originally posted by Salad Soup
                      turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

the Asus transformer isn't a bad bit of kit, for me - screen could do with being that little bit larger, but wifey has had hers for a while now.

It's heavy though compared to say adding a bit and finding a Surface3 and buying the surface4 keyboard (yes it does work and the 4 keyboard is much nicer to use)
                        Please see thread, here for how post reports are dealt with.
                        Forum Guidelines here

Comment

Currently have in, for a windows Repair, a Toshiba Satelite Click Mini.

Think it may be just above your 200.

but seems a nice little machine.

Full HD screen, 32GB SSD (if the right thing to call it?!?)

Quad core atom processor.

2GB of ram.

Going to be interesting for me as, except for storage it's almost the same spec as my Hudl 2 Android Tablet!
                          I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional

Comment

Yeah, I am thinking of the Linx 10. Just not sure about the brand?

Comment

Originally posted by wonderlust View Post
                              Currently have in, for a windows Repair, a Toshiba Satelite Click Mini.

Think it may be just above your 200.

but seems a nice little machine.

Full HD screen, 32GB SSD (if the right thing to call it?!?)

Quad core atom processor.

2GB of ram.

Going to be interesting for me as, except for storage it's almost the same spec as my Hudl 2 Android Tablet!
                              Nope SSD is not the right thing to call it. An eMMC drive is more akin to a standard SD card than an SSD drive.
                              Removed my picture as I have now sold it all

Comment

Working...
                              X