Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omega
    replied
    Very nice, I've had a Vaio Pro 13 for a couple of years for work and it's lovely having an tiny ultrabook that lasts all day away from a charger (if I need it to).

Leave a comment:

• TheMadDutchDude
    replied
    I really like it too, but I couldn't justify spending 400 more than my machine cost for a very similar spec.

Maybe one day...

Leave a comment:

• Sarky
    replied
    Originally posted by Joshimitsu91 View Post
    Jealous, I really like the look of the XPS 13! Can't justify the price though since I don't need​ a laptop
    Agreed! Something to do with the bezels, or lack of

Leave a comment:

• Joshimitsu91
    replied
    Jealous, I really like the look of the XPS 13! Can't justify the price though since I don't need​ a laptop

Leave a comment:

• cinek
    replied
    need a lighter windows laptop and cba with macs tbh. Actually selling my macbook pro

ordered the i7 btw

Leave a comment:

• Lorem-Ipsum
    replied
    For the prices of the Dell XPS, have you considered the Macbook Pro?

Not trying to preach the cult of mac but I've been using one for work for the past few months and have been very impressed.

Leave a comment:

• Pepp77
    replied
    For 50 get the i7.

Leave a comment:

• cinek
    started a topic ultrabook pick help

ultrabook pick help

Guys,

I need/want an ultrabook for work. After much googling came down to the dell xps 13. Now I'm just stuck with a choice of i5-6200U with hd graphics 520 or i7-6560U with iris graphics 540. The resolution is 1080p, the same on both models (not going for the touch version). Price difference is 50 + vat. Won't be used for gaming or anything like that, youtube/movies at most. I'll probably use the laptop for 3 max 4 years and get a new one

What do you think?
    Last edited by cinek; 07-02-16, 20:37.
Working...
X