• Show
Clear All

• Gunslinger
    replied
    yeah US review sites like the anker 36w and 60w ones too

Leave a comment:

• Pepp77
    replied
    Anker ones always seem to do the job well.

Leave a comment:

• michaelkenward
    replied
    Me too.

You could tell Portapow about your experience and ask if they have any thoughts on why the old one died.

They seem to be good at responding to on-line reviews.

But at that price...

Leave a comment:

• Avro
    replied
    I was lost without the Portapow so I just ordered a direct replacement. I don't know how I managed before, the whole time I was searching round for chargers and free plugs

Leave a comment:

• Bravetart
    replied
    I got an Aukey one from the Big River. The 10,000mAh one is 13 and on Prime. They do a 20,000mAh version too now.

Slower to charge than yours probably and only two ports, but it's a decent size/weight. Been a good buy.

Leave a comment:

• Avro
    replied
    Originally posted by michaelkenward View Post
    Is that the PortaPow Crystal USB Mains Charger?

That's what I use. If it dies, I'll replace it like for like. Unless PortaPow has a newer model.

That company knows how to design good kit. I always have a PortaPow Premium USB Battery Pack to hand. Has bailed me out many times.
    Yeah, I've liked it the whole time I've used it although as I'm not sure what killed it I'm a bit hesitant to get another.

Leave a comment:

• michaelkenward
    replied
    Is that the PortaPow Crystal USB Mains Charger?

That's what I use. If it dies, I'll replace it like for like. Unless PortaPow has a newer model.

That company knows how to design good kit. I always have a PortaPow Premium USB Battery Pack to hand. Has bailed me out many times.

Leave a comment:

• Avro
    replied
    Originally posted by M4T VW View Post
    I guess that's not 4.2A per port?
    No, 4.2 shared

Leave a comment:

• M4T VW
    replied
    I guess that's not 4.2A per port?

Leave a comment:

• Avro
    started a topic Spec me a... USB Charger

Spec me a... USB Charger

My trusty PortaPow four port 4.2A charger has just died, I was going to reorder the same one but wondering if there's anything else I should be looking at.

Requirements:
    2 or more USB ports
    POWERRR!!
Working...
X