Hudl 2 Spec and early reviews released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've only had it a few hours, will let you know a bit later
    I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional

Comment

Thanks
      <iframe height='160' width='300' frameborder='0' allowtransparency='true' scrolling='no' src='https://www.strava.com/athletes/2768256/activity-summary/f83653646f45d8258c46d33b43bfa7598850ffdd'></iframe>

Comment

Well with out going to find a video player it doesn't play audio on DTS mkvs.

Played a 720 ac3 across WiFi via Es Explorer perfectly
        I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Comment

I'll be using plex , now TV and torrent stream. Can you install apks not from the play store too?
          <iframe height='160' width='300' frameborder='0' allowtransparency='true' scrolling='no' src='https://www.strava.com/athletes/2768256/activity-summary/f83653646f45d8258c46d33b43bfa7598850ffdd'></iframe>

Comment

84 atm with code XX7MCR (Groceries site, not Direct). Decent price for a solid budget tablet.

Comment

Seen this about 5mins ago. Bargin for that price. Soooo tempted

Comment

they still haven't 100% cured the charging issues.

but they just need a reboot to return to normal now.

Comment

Working fine. Although it's for new / low usage tesco accounts so it says.!
                  Last edited by R1gg4; 01-04-15, 20:41.
                  FILM QUIZ!!!!? Name the film from the quote!!
                  "Right. Better clench up, Legolas"

Comment

I've got one myself, and it's fine really. My first one had an SD card issue which didn't having a charging issue, my second ones has a slight SD card issue but no charging issue again.
                    2500k @ Stock | EVGA GTX970 SC | 8GB Corsair LP @ 1600mhz| Noctua NH-D14 | Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3 | Corsair TX850 v2 | Coolermaster HAF X | 27" BenQ GW2765HT @ 2560x1440

Add me on Steam: themanhunt1234

Comment

Well I got a surprise this morning.

Tesco are rolling out Lollipop 5.1

Although on Hukd its getting mixed reviews

http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/hudl-...ilable-2276759

Not doing mine yet until things settle down.

Comment

The hype around tablets really seems to have died of late. I think we've reached the saturation point where people who want one have one, and there are few reasons to upgrade - it's not like your mobile for most people, where you carry it with you and use it constantly.

My 10" Tab 2 tablet feels a little slow at times to use, but it still does the job of youtube and twitch apps and chrome, which is really all I need it for.

Comment

Working...
                        X