RDP Client for Ipad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RDP Client for Ipad

I am not an ipad user so have no idea, but a work colleague would like to use RDP on her ipad over christmas so she can access her office TS session.

Can anyone recommend a free app that will do the business?
    Removed my picture as I have now sold it all

What about Teamviewer? I had it running on android, so I'd think there's an ipad version too. Would need to be installed on the office machine as well though, and the IT dept might not like it... Although if she can find out what they use there might still be a free version available...
    Why did the chicken cross the road?
    To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

^^^^^^ That...free and works a dream...I use it for accessing my home PC from work via just about anything...Phone, Ipad, Work PC absolutely brilliant bit of kit...

http://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mobile-app.aspx
      posted by scrivz69
      I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
      i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

I think the 2X Client is free and does RDP. I've used it a few times for the same reason here.. If she's just connecting into a remote desktop server, then it'll work fine, as long as its set up so people can already connect from the outside world.

Just make sure you select Remote Desktop rather than 2X session when entering the settings

Originally posted by coiler
        Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by FunkY View Post
          What about Teamviewer? I had it running on android, so I'd think there's an ipad version too. Would need to be installed on the office machine as well though, and the IT dept might not like it... Although if she can find out what they use there might still be a free version available...
          Originally posted by joker3327 View Post
          ^^^^^^ That...free and works a dream...I use it for accessing my home PC from work via just about anything...Phone, Ipad, Work PC absolutely brilliant bit of kit...

http://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mobile-app.aspx
          We already use teamviewer a hell of a lot (maintain about 100 systems using it), but for what this user wants RDP is the better option.

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
          I think the 2X Client is free and does RDP. I've used it a few times for the same reason here.. If she's just connecting into a remote desktop server, then it'll work fine, as long as its set up so people can already connect from the outside world.

Just make sure you select Remote Desktop rather than 2X session when entering the settings
          Thanks - this looks like the right thing.
          Removed my picture as I have now sold it all

Comment

Working...
          X