Samsung Nexus 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung Nexus 10

The tablet itself has been rumoured for a long time but this is the first time we’ve seen a full list of specifications and images of the device.

• Samsung Exynos 5250 clocked at 1.7 GHz, Dual-core Cortex-A15, Mali-T604 GPU
    • 2 GB RAM
    • 16GB internal storage (other options might be available)
    • 10.1-inch Super AMOLED display, 2560 x 1600 resolution, 299 pixels-per-inch
    • 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, LED flash
    • Front-facing camera
    • NFC
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth 4.0
    • Dual speakers located on front of device

There is no real surprises in terms of specifications, we’ve known about the high resolution display for a while, but it will be the first Android device to run an Cortex A15 processor.
    http://www.kitguru.net/mobile/blair-...t-gets-leaked/

Glad I held off buying an Ainol Fire now!
    Corsair 600T | Asus Sabertooth Z77 ATX | Intel i5-3570k | Corsair H100i | Corsair Vengeance LP Black 16GB | EVGA GTX670 2GB | Mushkin Chronos 240GB

Even I would be tempted by that

Comment

i dont see the point in these me, they are too big for your pocket but not quite big enough to warrant a bag.
      "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
      Plato

Comment

Originally posted by marsey99 View Post
        i dont see the point in these me, they are too big for your pocket but not quite big enough to warrant a bag.
        wrong, they're just big enough to use as an excuse to buy yourself a nice, pretty man-bag

Comment

if you're the kind of man who even thinks about buying a man bag its not a 7 inch tablet you need to invest in but a new pair or some serious money for major surgery.
          "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
          Plato

Comment

But would it go well with my Fiat 500?
            Corsair 600T | Asus Sabertooth Z77 ATX | Intel i5-3570k | Corsair H100i | Corsair Vengeance LP Black 16GB | EVGA GTX670 2GB | Mushkin Chronos 240GB

Comment

Think I will pick up one of the current tabs 2nd hand when one of you lot sells them lol

Comment

Originally posted by marsey99 View Post
                if you're the kind of man who even thinks about buying a man bag its not a 7 inch tablet you need to invest in but a new pair or some serious money for major surgery.
                you're right, it's not.

(the clue is in the thread title...)

Comment

lol

i was thinking about the kindle hd when i put 7

at 10 is an off size as its not big enough for a bag but too big for a pocket, a 7 inch is one you can put in your pocket
                  Plato

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisGlobe View Post
                    But would it go well with my Fiat 500?
                    You are taking out finance on a girls car?

I echo marsey's thoughts on growing a pair

Comment

lol Carrying on from a Facebook status last night, I'm actually getting a VW Polo 1.2 SE, but the cheapest insurance I could find was a Fiat 500 - I said to make it a man's car I just need to stick Abarth badges on it

Comment

Even Abarth badges don't make it a mans car. You might get away with driving it if it belonged to your partner.

When Claire looks at cars, I tell her which minimum model she needs for me to be able to drive it, but she will not buy another until her 1l Micra dies!

Comment

But...160bhp from something that small and light! :O

No-one should be allowed to drive Micras, not even women...

Comment

Get a white fiat 500 and then in the red line on the side have "the love glove 500" instead of just fiat 500.

Comment

tbf, the Micra does exactly what is asked of it, though take it on a motorway and although it does keep up with traffic, it drinks fuel over 60mph being a 1 litre petrol.

Just cos its 160bhp doesn't make it look any less girly.

Comment

Working...
                              X