Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming Laptop

hihi!

I was thinking of purchasing a laptop mainly for gaming and although I've looked at many laptops, I dont have a clue on which one to buy so Ill appreciate if anyone has some recommendations ^^ My budget for the laptop is more or less £800, and Im mainly using it to play online games

Thanks

Ooops... forgot about that, ive never done it before... and i wasnt suggesting he actually bought one from there as there stupidly expensive

Comment

From the forum rules

":arrow: No promotion of competitors please…
      Aria Technology Ltd sells computer components, software, gadgets, toys and mobile telephone equipment as you all know. Any promotion of other web sites/businesses supplying these items is not allowed. It’s free advertising after all and what’s the point? We all know that Aria is the best! "

Comment

i haate laptops with a passion

Comment

Im not a huge fan myself

Comment

I quite like my laptop not gaming anymore so the flexiblty of going to bed and using my laptop or sitting on the couch watching tv whilst on my laptop as opposed to being locked away in a seperate room away from civilisation suits me.

everyone to there own though.
            <iframe height='160' width='300' frameborder='0' allowtransparency='true' scrolling='no' src='https://www.strava.com/athletes/2768256/activity-summary/f83653646f45d8258c46d33b43bfa7598850ffdd'></iframe>

Comment

to be honest i prefer desktop computers than laptop, but i dont really have space for it =P and therefore im still looking for one XD

Comment

I got the best of both worlds... got a laptop and a desktop so I can pick and choose

Comment

Rather than use a laptop for around the house casual browsing I use a wifi wnabled smart phone.

Has most of the advantages of a laptop with out the size and weight.
                  I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional

Comment

I got wifi on my phone but it zaps my battery

Comment

Yes I agree, but in my case most of the time it's a quick look up on IMDB or a check of email so I normally get about 2 hours battery life that way.

Having said that the battery in my phone is huge (63mmx42mmx5mm) rated at 3.7v 1350mAh!
                      I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by jonwoad View Post
                        I got the best of both worlds... got a laptop and a desktop so I can pick and choose
                        Yeah, I do the same.. Laptop for general stuff, Desktop for gaming. Although, I sometimes hook up my laptop to the TV downstairs and fire up some HL2 if I fancy some big(ger) screen gaming! Much easier than taking the Desktop downstairs!

Originally posted by coiler
                        Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

unfortunately my laptop isnt for gaming, and as for playing dvds on it the speakers are pointless

Comment

Mine isnt really for gaming either.. But it can cope with HL2! And my speakers arent great either - thats what the stereo is for

Originally posted by coiler
                            Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

i've only got intel integrated graphics

Comment

Working...
                              X