looking to buy 52 laptops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking to buy 52 laptops

I am tendering under a private invitation for a local school I often help with and they are looking to buy 52 laptops. Who should I speak to at Aria ?

Try get Aria to get you some thinkpads

Comment

Lenovo Thinkpad E525's.

Quality, rock solid, good support from Lenovo when they break (which when kids in schools get them - they will) and a good price at the minute.

Comment

not pancake ^^

any of the aria staff members should be able to point you in the right direction but i would start by sending rawz a pm
        "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
        Plato

Comment

I'd write a PM to Rawz (Sales), pt- (Sales), and Robin (Mr. does a bit of everything) .
          i7 950 @4GHz | 460 | 520 | 12Gb Mushkin RAM | H60 | Crucial M4 128gb | OCZ Onyx 240gb | Asus P6X58D-E | Asus Xonar D2X | R.A.T 9 Mouse | Corsair 1KW | LG BLu-ray Reader

Originally posted by Simon1987
          I need to start spreading some reputation around just so I can +/- 0 you later.

Comment

You can call our Sales team on 0844 999 2499 (Monday-Friday 9-5)
            All of our sales reps will be able to help you, alternatively we can arrange for a call-back from one of the Sales team at a time suitable for you.

=]
            Your rights Read them and learn them.

Originally posted by cold fusion
            That, or the government would just give the vote to people who don't deserve it like criminals, under 18s and women, just to try and encourage more people to vote for them.

Comment

coolies, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Toonshorty View Post
                Lenovo Thinkpad E525's.

Quality, rock solid, good support from Lenovo when they break (which when kids in schools get them - they will) and a good price at the minute.
                I've used a few of those recently, solid machines indeed, and cheap.

Comment

Working...
                X