Clear All

• SimCity
    replied
    Nice Job Dell! Haha!

Sim

Leave a comment:

• M4T VW
    replied
    UPDATE 2nd May 11pm: For abyobe who's hacibg diffixulty ib ubderstabdibg just how ruvvish this laptop is with this dunv **** keyvoardm nayve tryibg to read this will help, I'n tryibg to spell this xorrextly ib that I'n puttibg ny fibgers where they bornally gom vut its hard for ne to realise whether or bot I'ce hit the xorrext keys as I xab varely read abythibg as I type it,

I'ce rexeiced ab enail fron Kelly at Dell to say she is sorry abd that its veibg dealt with etxm vut to ve hobest I'n bot too vothered right bow as I spebt all yesterday ibstallibg ZP ob it abyway as Cista xane preloaded, I wabted ZP origibally vut wheb selextibg that ob Dell's wevsite it said 'bot xonpativle with the ibtegrated wevxan' or sonethibg alobg those libes, Utter ruvvish - it ism works fibe ib ZP,

So tonorrow this laptop gets xobbexted up to ny three sxreeb setup abd ezterbal keyvoard abd nouse, Bo nore worries avout the keyvoard thebm abd I sinply await a replaxenebt or whatecer I guess,

Abywaym its veeb quite a fub day to hae ny 15 nibutes of fane, ny abger towards Dell has suvsidedm replaxed with ibxredulity that sone pepole really are stupid,,, too xlasses of people here:
    - QA at Dell,,, why would you ecer release a keyvoard without typibg ob it first>
    - Apple fabvoys,,, seriouslym ebgage your vraib vefore you speak

If abyobe's axtually read this whole thibg a nassice xobgratulatiobs to you!

Jake,
    Hahaha

Leave a comment:

• mac124
    replied
    Beggers belief tbh, though i am not entirely suprised as it is a dell and they do customise pretty much everything.

Leave a comment:

• PeterStoba
    replied
    ROFL

Leave a comment:

• wonderlust
    replied
    roflol!

Leave a comment:

• monkey56657
    replied
    That is really stupid of DELL! But I think DELL are stupid 100% anyway

Leave a comment:

• Jiggles
    replied
    Im loving the comments on the idiotic amriacans and the LARGE return key lol moning that its not need at that size!

Leave a comment:

• wonderlust
    replied
    lol, still funny though!

Leave a comment:

• Mul.
    replied
    Mistakes do happen but this is quite shocking. Knowing Dell, they should be quite swift at dealing with the issue though.

Leave a comment:

• wonderlust
    started a topic The Dell from Hell

The Dell from Hell

Try Touch Typing on this one!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacobgo...n/photostream/

How on earth can a manufacturer think no one would notice?
Working...
X