X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dell from Hell

Try Touch Typing on this one!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacobgo...n/photostream/

How on earth can a manufacturer think no one would notice?
    I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional

Mistakes do happen but this is quite shocking. Knowing Dell, they should be quite swift at dealing with the issue though.
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.00GHz CPU
    Zotac GeForce 9300 WiFi Mini ITX Motherboard
    2GB Patriot PC2-6400 4-4-4-12 Extreme Performance
    Xpertvision GeForce 8800GT 512mb GDDR3 @ 600MHz/1800MHz
    160GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 SATA II
    Silverstone Sugo SG05 Mini ITX Case

Comment

lol, still funny though!
      I am not losing weight! I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!

Comment

Im loving the comments on the idiotic amriacans and the LARGE return key lol moning that its not need at that size!
        Main PC: Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (CBA to OC), 2GB OCZ Special ops 333.4 MHz (4:5) @ 5-5-5-15, GeForce 8800 GTS 640mb, OCZ 600W Stealth X Stream Antec 1200.

Laptop: P8600 @ 2.40GHz, 2GB 1067MHz DDR3, Geforce 9400M and 9600M GT (256MB) 15.4" Screen.

Comment

That is really stupid of DELL! But I think DELL are stupid 100% anyway

Comment

roflol!

Comment

ROFL
              Pentium G620T | ASUS P8H61-I | 4GB Patriot 1333Mhz | 64GB Cruical M4 | Antec ISK300-150

Comment

Beggers belief tbh, though i am not entirely suprised as it is a dell and they do customise pretty much everything.
                Laptop: i7-3610QM~16GB~GT635M
                Gamer: i7 3820 @ 4.4Ghz~MSI X79A-GD65~16GB Redline 2133~HIS R290(X)~TT A90~CM SILENT PRO 1000w~U2713HM.
                Canon 5D Mk3 16-35 F4L / 24-105L / 180mmL / 70-200 2.8L IS II / Sigma 50mm f1.4DG / Sigma 150-600 Sport / 2x 430EXii (Me on 500px)

Comment

UPDATE 2nd May 11pm: For abyobe who's hacibg diffixulty ib ubderstabdibg just how ruvvish this laptop is with this dunv **** keyvoardm nayve tryibg to read this will help, I'n tryibg to spell this xorrextly ib that I'n puttibg ny fibgers where they bornally gom vut its hard for ne to realise whether or bot I'ce hit the xorrext keys as I xab varely read abythibg as I type it,

I'ce rexeiced ab enail fron Kelly at Dell to say she is sorry abd that its veibg dealt with etxm vut to ve hobest I'n bot too vothered right bow as I spebt all yesterday ibstallibg ZP ob it abyway as Cista xane preloaded, I wabted ZP origibally vut wheb selextibg that ob Dell's wevsite it said 'bot xonpativle with the ibtegrated wevxan' or sonethibg alobg those libes, Utter ruvvish - it ism works fibe ib ZP,

So tonorrow this laptop gets xobbexted up to ny three sxreeb setup abd ezterbal keyvoard abd nouse, Bo nore worries avout the keyvoard thebm abd I sinply await a replaxenebt or whatecer I guess,

Abywaym its veeb quite a fub day to hae ny 15 nibutes of fane, ny abger towards Dell has suvsidedm replaxed with ibxredulity that sone pepole really are stupid,,, too xlasses of people here:
                  - QA at Dell,,, why would you ecer release a keyvoard without typibg ob it first>
                  - Apple fabvoys,,, seriouslym ebgage your vraib vefore you speak

If abyobe's axtually read this whole thibg a nassice xobgratulatiobs to you!

Jake,
                  Hahaha

Originally posted by Aria
                  On reflection though, as I am taking a bath, listening to "Rain of blessing-vajra chant" while typing on the iPad

Comment

Nice Job Dell! Haha!

Sim

Compal Laptop - Intel Centrino Duo

Comment

Working...
                    X