Digimate G120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digimate G120

Can anyone help, my daughters laptop just stopped working. All there is is green light on the charger and from there absolutely nothing else working.
    Only numbers i can get of unit is Digimate G120-ET2D and THC10CM

Well, nothing shows up on Google for any of those numbers, so not got a clue with that lappy...

A couple of suggestions;

take it to a shop and see if they have a compatible charger to test the lappy... this will eliminate the power supply from the equation.

If possible, take it back to where you bought it from.

sorry, don't know enough to offer anymore help...
    Main Rig - Have - Asus P5B deluxe wifi, e6600, HD3850, Seasonic s12 600, Stacker 830, GeIL 2GB PC2 6400 C4 Black Dragon, NEC Optiarc AD-7191S 20x Internal DVDRW Lightscribe, 500GB Spinpoint 501 SATA II X 2- Want - HD3870

Leader, Founder, and Grand-Master Witchfinder-General Lord of all he surveys, of the Cult of Louis - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2351916102

Comment

Well i bought it from Aria about 2years 3months ago, hence why i asked for help on these forums.
      Found another number its HCET2083015

Comment

Heres a tip,

Take the battery out, unplug it from the mains, and then hold the power button down for about 5 seconds, let go, put the battery back in, and try turning it on again.

Jon

Comment

nope still dead as a dodo but thx for replying

Comment

Working...
          X