Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to upgrade a r7 240x

Afternoon

Looking at getting some options to upgrade my parents graphics card.

They have a node case so what ever it will be it need to be able to fit in the case.

Any suggestions?

They currently have

https://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Comp...1677&rqcType=r

And looking for something cheap but packs a wallop graphics wise.
    Sorry, but patience has never been our strongest virtue.
    i5 2500k
    | H80 | Gigabyte UD4 | G.Skill Ripjaw 2x (4gb) | 1tb WD HHD | 1tb Samsung f3 | 2tb Seagate Green (Game Drive) | 256 M4 SSD | Sapphire 6950 | Fracture R3 Black

amd have the price : perf/entry level, end of the market sown up dude.

they just don't have a card to compete once you get past the mid range cards from nv.

imo the 460 or the 480 depending on what you want to spend is where it's at. the 470 cost is too close to what you can get the 80 for imo
    "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
    Plato

Comment

What will they be doing on the rig? That's the most important question.
      ASUS Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @ 3.95 GHz | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 2x8GB @ 3333 MHz C14 | ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 OC | Samsung SM951 256GB NVMe + 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850w | be quiet! Pure Base 600 Tempered Glass | CM Masterkeys Pro L | Logitech G502 | Logitech G920 | ASUS ZenBook UX305F

Comment

I have a gt 210 in my pc, i dont game on it, and it does all that i need it to do, i only have that cos of my monitor, otherwise id use the on board

Comment

My dad plays world of tanks and I watches a few movies etc.

Needs to be compact enough to fit in a mini case.
          Sorry, but patience has never been our strongest virtue.
          i5 2500k
          | H80 | Gigabyte UD4 | G.Skill Ripjaw 2x (4gb) | 1tb WD HHD | 1tb Samsung f3 | 2tb Seagate Green (Game Drive) | 256 M4 SSD | Sapphire 6950 | Fracture R3 Black

Comment

Working...
          X